Problems on Korriban

Ok, I've had enough of this. I've played KOTOR2 a couple times through, but I can't ever get through Master Wynns old room. It is "sabered" shut, and I know it has something to do with the Thorium charges. But the thing is, that I can't open the locker holding them. The only action I can do with it is to bash. Doing so, makes it blow up. So, what do I do? I'm losing my patience quickly, and I would really like to find out whats behind that door.

It's a datapad, not a holocron...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Unless you have someone with you that has a high Security skill, you aren't opening the door anytime soon. If you bash the Thorium charges, they will always blow up, and without them you can't open the door.

Just reload to before you entered the academy and put someone in your party that has a high Security skill.

Note:

if you chose Revan as Light Side, I'm pretty sure what you find on the other door will be unsatisfying.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

The only problem with Korriban is that it takes like 30mins to beat

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The only problem with Korriban is that it takes like 30mins to beat

Yep. Too short. But what is there,

in particular the Dark Side cave

, is great.

no not really, really kindof lame, predictable to the end

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Oh, come on now. It's a Empire Strikes Back homage, as well as character exploration. I dig that stuff.

Oh, come on now. It's a Empire Strikes Back homage, as well as character exploration. I dig that stuff.

I do too, when its done well, for me that was the last "free" planet and the begining of the whole downfall of the game

I do too, when its done well, for me that was the last "free" planet and the begining of the whole downfall of the game

We'll have to agree to disagree, then. Personally, as my last "free" planet as well, I thought it was the last high point of the game before it all started sliding into oblivion. It allowed much deeper character defining stuff than anything in KotOR.

Like with the first Atris meeting, you get to argue over something a bit more complicated than 'Light Side or Dark Side.' For every trial but the last, there's more than one 'good' answer. After the empty 'redemption' of KotOR 1, such questions and moral problems are a breath of fresh air.

Most definately. I especially love it when you give answers that imply "I take no responsibility", and the response is:

'APATHY IS DEATH!' and you have to face everyone instead of just taking sides.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy