Happy New Year

I will start. My resolution is to not have a resolution this year becasue I never understood what purpose they served.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My resolution this year is because I live in Texas is to actually go out and kill something with a gun, I'm thinking fire ants

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

My resolution this year is because I live in Texas is to actually go out and kill something with a gun, I'm thinking fire ants

... That's supposed to be typical behaviour for Texicans or something? :thumbsup:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

No typical Texan behavior is as follows... "Woohh I'm a Texan wooh everything is bogger in texas wohoo." ...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No typical Texan behavior is as follows... "Woohh I'm a Texan wooh everything is bogger in texas wohoo." ...

Ya in Texas we spell bogger, bigger, we're so wierd

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Don't mind that I was just joking around.

Its ok we texas have felt the the jealosy form the lesser states for years, I mean we where our own country for awhile, we know the importance of independence

Yes well I live on an island that borders canada and we are in a secret war against them. They have been trying to take this island for centuries now and we have been fighting them off ever since thier first attempts...