Cameos (SPOILERS)

Revan

Where was Jolee mentioned?

also when you talk to handmaiden about whether jedi love or get married. one of the dialogue responses is something like "it's known as pulling a bindo".

I think I remember something along those lines...

Still don't remember Juhani, Mission, or Zaalbar mentioned...or at least I don't think... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
When you talk to the Disciple.

The Disciple mentions the loss of the Jedi history when you meet him in the Sub-level of the Jedi Enclave. One of the histories he mentions has Jolee's name attached.

The only thing I heard about that refers to Mission, is an armband, I have yet to find it.

I have seen nothing to do with "Big Z" . There are some weapons of his father and brother, but nothing of his that I found.

I would have like to run into them, tracking down Hanharr.

I just wanted to clarify something: when you say Malak and Revan had cameos, I assume you mean the vision of Revan and Malak that you encounter in the tombs?

Just checking.

Also, I believe you only see Bastila on Korriban if you told the game that Revan was DS male, no?

I'm only on my second playthrough so I'm just checking.

Also, I believe you only see Bastila on Korriban if you told the game that Revan was DS male, no?

There is the "vision in the tomb Bastila" whom you get no matter what. You see her in the Sith Holocron if you said Revan was DS ( I don't recall gender mattering for that, since in K1 Bastila is your Sith lackey regardless of gender).

Hey what about the holo on Dantooine? I have never heard/seen it...

Sorry if thats a dumb question =\

Its a recorded message from Bastilla. Revan asked her to stay at the Sith Academy to await his return but he's been gone too long. Bastilla has decided to leave because the sith students doubt Revan will return and there is rioting and anarchy as many of them try to take his place. Bastilla says they are all too weak and, unlike that schmuk Malak, she'll only ever serve Revan.

Its a recorded message from Bastilla. Revan asked her to stay at the Sith Academy to await his return but he's been gone too long. Bastilla has decided to leave because the sith students doubt Revan will return and there is rioting and anarchy as many of them try to take his place. Bastilla says they are all too weak and, unlike that schmuk Malak, she'll only ever serve Revan.

So, you only get to view it if your Revan was DS... or male... or what? I my first run through the holo was damaged and couldn't be played. :o

I'm not sure about a holocron on Dantooine. I haven't seen it. However the one with Bastilla discussing Revan is on Korriban.

So, you only get to view it if your Revan was DS... or male... or what?  I my first run through the holo was damaged and couldn't be played.  :ermm:

I viewed the holocron on Korriban when I had Revan as a DS male. I guess it would work if Revan was DS female also.

Yeah I already know about the holocron on Korriban...but Dantooine?

I saw Bastila on Onderon.  When I was leaving after helping/saving the Queen, she comes up and talks to Carth about the "Exile" and Revan.  This is after I have my little convo with Carth.

Really? That's cool =)

Just have to ask, which convo are you talking about? I thought there was only one conversation with Carth - then again I'm only on my second playthrough.