Who do you want to return for KOTOR 3?

In any case, those whoever make K3 are going to have their hands full trying to intrgrate 2 open-ended backstories into their product.

I pity the poor bastards who

have to come up with who the 'true Sith' are.

There's hardly anything they could come up with which wouldn't feel like a let-down, and cause you to think

'Revan and the Exile abandoned their lives and loved ones, refusing to tell anyone where they were going or why, to fight that? Pffft!'

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Get James Ohlen, Chris Avellone, David Gaider, Luke Kristjanson, Drew Karpyshyn, and J.E. Sawyer together in a room

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I don't think you could bring back any of these characters:

Mission

Zaalbar

Juhani

Jolee

Or, you could bring them back and not make them very important. Since they all could have died..... but then again, so could Bastila and Carth. I hope that KOTOR3 would be a direct continuation of the story, instead of all new characters (again), but I don't see how that could work without trampling on peoples decisions from the first two games.

I am sure they could find some way of having characters who were "dead" come back if the wanted to. Aribeth came back in HoTU after all, if anyone has played the NWN series. But regardless it would probably frusturate some people since it would go against what they wanted, but anyways...

I would like to see:

Bastila

Jolee

The champ (that little bat man was awesome, and I usually hate the cheesy ewok type roles)

Carth

Visas

Bao Dur

I pity the poor bastards who

have to come up with who the 'true Sith' are.

I agree!

I would rather prefer the 'true Sith' didn't exist as a living race. They should let it be some kind of evil 'entety' or 'artifact' that the 'ordinary' bad guys can use. Kind of like the Rakatan and the Star Forge. Or perhaps a really small group of powerfull cretures that could give the ordinary Sith an extra punch.

They should stick to the basics...

PS.

Reunite Revan with Bastila/Carth... Should never have brocken them apart in the first place.

No they definetley shouldn't have,

they made it pretty clear in the first game that they had a special bond and that their fates were intertwined, why then would they break apart? I guess he had a quasi good reason to given he wanted to protect his friends

, but it still doesn't make much sense.

I'd like a completely new cast. If it involved characters from previous KOTOR games it would mean this game would have to take place just a few years after KOTOR. Is it just me or would the be a little bit corny? Alots already happened in the past (KOTOR) decade. I'd hate for them to make the third one into some kind of weird soap opera where we're introduced to characters who may or may not have died in previous installments and where the ending of your previous game is ignored. You keep adding games to the series and try to unveil new startling secrets the plot/story is bound to get mucked up and convoluted somewhere. In my KOTOR game Revan and Bastilla took there first steps to taking over the galaxy. When I start up KOTOR 2 I wind up argueing with Atton about Revan's gender, and Kriea informs me Revan just decided to disband the Sith and leave for no apparent reason. Wow, thats deep!!!! I know Obsidian was just trying to write a story that could relate to 'every' ending. That cool, and the did a decent job of it. Yet if they keep setting the KOTOR games around the same time frame the story is going to end up sucking.

I would agree, they should have ended with the first one. However, now that they have made a second, I am inclined to think they should make another to finish it. The second one didn't really have they same kind of ending that would be a huge stretch to continue like the first as well. Since no matter what you finish the game as, you aren't really doing anything thats going to visibly affect the whole galaxy. In the first Kotor it felt like you either saved it, or were about to take it over. In the second, either ending didn't seem like it had immediate dire rammifications on the fate of the galaxy that would be a stretch to pick up after.

Hmmmmmmmm, that would be cool. I haven't seen the end yet. Still, I have to wonder how you can make a good RPG using the exile again. I actually have this beef with all sequel rpgs that bring back the same characters. I just hate how your guys a powerhouse at the end of the original and when you pick up the sequel you have to start off again as some pissant weakling. How would they explain it? Would the exile lose his ties to the force AGAIN? It would be cool to see the exile return in a future installment but I just can't see how they can do it without dissapointing the player.

I don't see why they don't just start anew, and leave the endings to the fanfics.

But don't get me wrong, I would love to see Jolee or Visas or Revan again, but now that you have to take in more choices for a third game...I don't know anymore...a new series might just be a permanent solution to a temporary problem... :thumbsup: