Who would win?

Conspiracy Theorist

Well, the title sums it up pretty well, but here it is:

A long time ago in a galaxy far away...

A scarred figure sits in his mediation chamber, sensing a presence behind him, he turns around, "Why have you disturbed me?"

"Ah, Lord Vader, we're detecting multiple spatial anomalies occuring off our port bow, we thought you should know."

"Very well, Captain, I'll join you on the bridge." The nervous looking captain spins on his heels and retreats to the turbolift.

Meanwhile...

A white armored elite paces on the bridge of a purple bulbous ship, the flagship of the Covenant navy. In slipstream formation behind him is the entire covenant armada, they are on a quest to find another Halo, since they screwed up the last two. A grunt cautiously approaches. "we've detected a human vessel, captain" ,the grunt yips, "How shall we proceed?".

"Humans? Here? Impossible, nothing has survived in this galaxy far away in over a millenia!" He thinks for a moment... clicking his jaws together he turns to the crew: "We will show those infidels who they are dealing with, ready the fighters and raise the shields, we're going to destroy those meddling humans!"

Who will win? My money is on the Empire, although I think the covenant have a fighting chance. ;)

Daleks kill anything. Except when they wear hats. ^_^ Goooo, Tom Baker!

Honestly, I would say tie. Empire may have Vader, but the Cov have those energy shields. Plus stormtroopers can't really shoot well. But in a space battle? It'd be who has the most ships. I'm tempted again to say Cov because, well, look at what they did to the Autumn something or other.

Fnord.