idea for a good kotor 3 ideas

What I'd really, really like to see in KOTOR3 is a more authentic D20 System. For instance, mandatory Dark Side Rot checks. I remember doing those for one of my characters in an online game, and they were a real bitch. Makes the Dark Side a little more realistic that way.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Oh. See, he's just asking for it with that post. He'd be safe if he were at work, but right now he's like, five feet away from me.

*rolls across and smacks him upside the head*

And get it straight, my mother gave us all the cash... :D

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

Hmmm. Intriguing thread. There's always the "frozen in carbonite" ploy. Revan and the Exile have been captured, frozen in carbonite and set out as bait to lure the pc and pals into a trap. The game would have you traveling to various planets (naturally) to ferret out the clues to Revan and Exile's location. But who would be the enemy? Remnants of the ancient Rakatan Empire who want to destroy both the Sith and the Jedi to reclaim the galaxy/universe? Would that mean the Sith and Jedi have to unite to fight a common enemy?

Yes? No? Maybe? Oh well, back to work.

Hmmm.  Intriguing thread.  There's always the "frozen in carbonite" ploy.  Revan and the Exile have been captured, frozen in carbonite and set out as bait to lure the pc and pals into a trap.  The game would have you traveling to various planets (naturally) to ferret out the clues to Revan and Exile's location.  But who would be the enemy?  Remnants of the ancient Rakatan Empire who want to destroy both the Sith and the Jedi to reclaim the galaxy/universe? Would that mean the Sith and Jedi have to unite to fight a common enemy?

Yes? No? Maybe?  Oh well, back to work.

Possibly ancient Sssiruuk?

Or maybe just a harmless little mon calamari :wub: