Geek love

PrincessSarah

Curses. Curses. My Idea, stolen before I even had a chance to properly market. And I didn't even get one costomer... I was only joking about the payments. They are actually only 2 easy payments.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Theme of the wedding...? Is that a Star Wars theme wedding I see on the horizon...?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sure you aren't going to have a starwars wedding, sure you aren't... :rolleyes:

I have no shame.

I mean, no shame. I don't have a cross-dressing fetish, but I don't really have a good objection to wearing a slave girl's outfit save for the fact that I can't fill out the top.

A few months ago, this rather hot girl told me I could take off all her clothes if I put them on. (She had been making out with and stripping Sarah until she got sick from too much Vodka). So, I stripped her, and put on her clothes.

This was on my front porch.

I posted a picture of my girlfriend in another thread here recently. A few days after, that thread was mysteriously removed..

I'm glad my girlfriend isn't on this forum seeing me posting pictures of her! >_<

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I posted a picture of my girlfriend in another thread here recently. A few days after, that thread was mysteriously removed..

I'm glad my girlfriend isn't on this forum seeing me posting pictures of her! :)

I posted a pic of mine too in that thread .. maybe that was why?

good picture (of yours) though! >_<

Fortune favors the bald.