Question!

Ok so I'm about to go thru my 3rd play thru of the game...lightside....since near the end of my second play thru a major game ending bug happened......so Im doing it over again, different portrait different name but same class and alignment.....

thing is on my first two play thrus of the game I've done everything.....gotten every character....except the convos with Carth and bastilla

and I' told revan was LS male

so I wanted to know where it was and how u guys did it....not what exactly is said, but just how to get it to work?

and what otehr way can u get to that Sith Holocron in Uthars room?

I blew the door but it destroyed the holocron....how else do u get it b4 u confront Sion, cuz after that u cant go back in, I do believe....

any info would be great, thanks guys.

Ok so I'm about to go thru my 3rd play thru of the game...lightside....since near the end of my second play thru a major game ending bug happened......so Im doing it over again, different portrait different name but same class and alignment.....

thing is on my first two play thrus of the game I've done everything.....gotten every character....except the convos with Carth and bastilla

so I wanted to know where it was and how u guys did it....not what exactly is said, but just how to get it to work?

I blew the door but it destroyed the holocron....how else do u get it b4 u confront Sion, cuz after that u cant go back in, I do believe....

Say Revan was evil.

That's odd, all three of my times through (twice LS and once DS) it was appearant that Revan was female (I think it has something to do with the harbinger logs, maybe if its Admiral Cede then Revan is male and if its Admiral Onasi Revan is female?)

And I got that door open once using the explosives before I faught Sion, all the holocron had was Bastila babbling about Revan and the Korriban civil war.

i played the game twice as male and female and both times i said revan was LS female, tho as a male character i never saw carth, but as a female i saw him at least 3 times. i think it has to do with the gender of the player.

If Revan was Dark Side, Bastilla isn't saved from her fall and joins Revan in Korriban, presumably to become the headmaster (since her room was the headmaster's room in KotOR 1) of the Sith Academy. Carth doesn't become Admiral because he plays no part in saving the Republic, so you see Admiral Cede instead during the logs and transmissions.

If Revan was Light Side, Bastilla is saved from her fall, and the holocron in the sealed room is destroyed so you don't know who used their lightsaber to seal the door (Handmaiden points out the door was sealed with a lightsaber and Visas Marr mentions traces of a female Dark Jedi). Carth plays a part in saving the Republic so you see him instead of Admiral Cede during the logs and transmissions.

If Revan was male, the message stored in T3-M4 is of Bastilla and you see her again during the Telos invasion.

If Revan was female, the message stored in T3-M4 is of Carth and you don't see Bastilla during the Telos invasion.

My character was LS Exile Male, with a LS Revan Male.

After I save Telos the general tells me to meet Carth and I talk with him, then when I leave he talks with Bastila.

In the Sith Acadmy I screwed up and destroyed the explosives so I couldn't have open the door. From other posts however, maybe...depending on your demolition skills... you can blow the door open and save the holocorn. Just a guess though.

• 3 months later...

What do I have to say to Atton that Revan becomes a male LS???(I`m playing the German Version)

And about the message in T3. Your intelligence must be 15 or higher and your computer use skill more than 12 I believe.

If you set Revan:

LS female: Carth will appear

LS male: Bastila will appear

DS: An evil Bastila will appear

Master Vandar lives!