I'm Wonderin

What determines which chracter you get does it have anything to do with if Revan is light or darkside? I said Revan was a light male and handmaiden snuck on my ship on my other file where Revan is a dark female Visas sneak on? Someone has to know. I need to know before I get off Peragus in my other file so I won't have to start over.

I do like how you keep different chracters on different parts of the save file now so they can't be saved over by another chracter.

Darth Gandolf seems to believe you can get both.

I didn't get the handmaden to sneak aboard. Use the same dialog in both games, changing the sex/alignment of Raven and see if that does it. I doubt it is that though -- my assumption is that it has something to do with how you carry yourself at the Telos Academy.

Both can be together and they don't seem to get along until they have a conversation where they both pretty much reveal that they're both intersted in the main guy if you use a male.

I also don't see why people don't seem to like Kreia, she's showing what manipulative is supposed to be. Plus I like the nice tie-in with her manipulating you to try to be the equal of her first padawan (its pretty obvious before they reveal who he was).. I also like that she also seems to be the mother of another party member.

You get both Visas and Handmaiden if you are a male.

You get Visas and Disciple if you are female.

Spoiler:

Handmaiden steals you ship and brings it to Atris...Atris captures you at the end of Telos...Handmaiden works for Atris, and if you are a male, she will come with you after Atris has finished with you...If you are a female she will not.