When will you Xboxers get KOTOR II?

Xboxers, do you think you'll get it on the 6th, or the 7th?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Xboxers, do you think you'll get it on the 6th, or the 7th?

• Dec. 6
    • Dec. 7

This whole Xbox vs PC thing is really childish, wow. I thought everyone here were passed the teenage years.

If that shot was at me, I don't recall saying anything about XBox vs. PC. The original title said when are you getting yours, and since PC isn't available until February, I asked where that option was.

Settle down chief. :rolleyes:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I say it once again, we need a seperate xbox forum.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I say it once again, we need a seperate xbox forum.

I couldn't agree more.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

i'm a little curious... a lot of places say it ships tomorrow. all the big stores (best buy, circuit city, target, etc.) said the game will be available dec 8th or 9th in today's paper. the guy at ebgames wasn't sure but was very persistent on me pre-ordering it although he could not guarantee it'll be there tomorrow. he kept saying it "ships" tomorrow and may or may not be there. i called gamestop and they seemed to say the same thing.

so i would say people that get it tomorrow post and let us know where and when. i'd like to get it tomorrow if it's possible.

also target is offering a free prima strategy guide if you buy it there. the last one sucked though but it is free. the cover is pretty at least.

I'm ight be able to scavenage some money aroond the house, but I will probablly have to wait til xmas! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

You can't get it on the 6th, it ships on the 6th so you can get it on the 7th, and some stores are saying they can't sell it untill the 9th, so unless they somehow can put it out early, you have to wait untill the 7th

Some ppl have what they like to call "connections" :devil:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

You can't get it on the 6th, it ships on the 6th so you can get it on the 7th, and some stores are saying they can't sell it untill the 9th, so unless they somehow can put it out early, you have to wait untill the 7th

Not exactly. Some stores get before the 6th. Some are just too lazy to put it on, or afraid the date is not exactly correct, so they delay it by a day.

true some stores do get it early but they are not ALLOWED to put out it out early, they have to follow the release date, but sometimes things get mixed up so they put out it out early.

Yeah, not exactly true. Places like Target, Walmart, and K-Mart, don't really care a lot, so they sometimes do it on purpose, or out of carelessness.

I doubt dedicated game stores, would pull off that kinda thing, though.