KOTOR 2: Give Yourself to the Dark Side at IGN

Damn, this game is too good. Its great because of the replayability since LS, DS and Neutral are not the same at all and there are so many permutations within those options as well. The only thing is I don't Ihink I could become an evil DSer or a Neutral :)(. I wouldn't be playing the game to its fullest but, who cares? I wouldn't want to use those evil party members anyway.

i play dark side in a game a couple times but i dont like it always because i dont trust the party members that follow you.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I'll do whatever seems prudent at the time. I'll lean towards the DS though so I can get force crush.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I'll do whatever seems prudent at the time. I'll lean towards the DS though so I can get force crush.

Love DS and probaly what ill play most since i am most appreciate forward their powers, thou i am not to keen on the way they were represented as money vultures and bullies in Kotor, theres been alot of evil villains through history that wasent exactly a low class bully, yet still they managed to create evil charismatics.

Wish Ds is handled better in this one than in Kotor1.

But ill likely play through With LS first since most rpgs story linie primary made with LS in mind.

Hopefully there are some nice LS artifacts to find. I don't want to just feel like I did the right thing, I need more reward than that.

Ya there has to be something to counter force crush

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

When i'll play DS the first time i'll kick everyones arses without any lightsaber, ala Darth Sidious/emperor (whatever name you prefer).

That's what was missin in K1, you couldn't do that.

I've got some bad news for you, even Sidious had to use a Saber now and then to fullfill his rise to power.....I.E. in Episode 3 when he fights Mace Windu and Yoda....you'll see soon enough...and it's proven that he has and uses his saber from the Ep. 3 Teaser Trailer from Star Wars.com

When i'll play DS the first time i'll kick everyones arses without any lightsaber, ala Darth Sidious/emperor (whatever name you prefer).

That's what was missin in K1, you couldn't do that.

You couldn't? I did.

Dark Side Consular using Insanity, Force Choke/Kill, and that Death Storm thing that sucks away their life while healing yours. With that and 18+ Wisdom, a Lightsaber became a formality.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

With so many Darksiders around I'm thinking of changing side......the lure of the DS is strong...... :(

Seriously though in the game it seems than being DS will be really easy, so I might have one more incentive to play LS. :("

[i need to rethink the future of my PC in TSL[ :(

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I'd recommend playing LS first time through. Virtually every game is more coherent played as a 'good guy' than as a bad guy.

Second time through is a different story.....

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I'd recommend playing LS first time through. Virtually every game is more coherent played as a 'good guy' than as a bad guy.

Surely I'll play LS first.

I like first to make everyone happy before I see them REALLY sad or better dead. :(

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

[i need to rethink the future of my PC in TSL[ ;)

Says who exactly? KOTOR one was based around a dark character. That is the whole point. You were once Revan and they thought (the Council) thought they could make you light be reprogramming your mind. But the visions and memories were starting to come back and his moral fiber was still the same. "....but who and what you are, these things still remain!" ~Dark Bastila. And the Dark Side ending makes WAY more sense for the sequal. If the Republi destroyed the Star Forge and crippled the Sith fleet, why would they be in turmoil in a mere five years? That makes no sense, so the dark side ending is the "official ending" in my book.