What's on your Hard Drive?

Just wondering what everyone is playing until Kotor 2 comes out

Currently my HD has

Kotor 1...need I say more?

Neverwinter Nights w/ Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark

(I got it a few weeks ago and still am playing. They had in in Korea but I didn't want Western Fantasy characters speaking in Korean. It just sounds weird)

Jedi Academy...I just can't get enough of lightsaber duels

Starcraft...The staple of any Korean male. I play games with my friends on B-net.

Prince of Persia 2 Warrior Within Demo. This game rocks!

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 9. Conquering China in the 3rd century with the fabled warriors of ancient China is always great.

Games I'll probably get eventually, Half Life 2, Prince of Persia 2, Kotor 2

I have a 500 Gigabyte Hard Drive, so I never have to delete anything. I've got something like 25 games on it at the moment. Pity I don't have time to play any of them.

As for KOTOR II, well for that sort of thing you make time, right?

I bow down to Darth Gandalf's enormous Hard Drive. It's something I will aspire for mighty Gandalf! When I get some more money. :blink:

I have a 500 Gigabyte Hard Drive, so I never have to delete anything.

I'm the opposite. I'm low on HD space all the time, so I always have to delete games that I'm either beaten or given up on, in favor of current games that I'm playing.

Right now only Vampire:the Masquerade Bloodlines is on my HD.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Grr...another game I want to play MG, Snake Eater.

I'm gonna have to buy a console one of these days. Knowing me I'll probably buy all of them.

Dude you have too there's no way someone can go without playing it, it totally rocked. (w00t)

No! Don't tempt me more!

Which reminds of Ninja Grey Fox. He was awesome. Give me MORE!!

I actually hurt myself trying to emulate some of his moves when he's fighting the Metal Gear.

Hey, I never said I was smart.

all BG and expansions + Icewind Dale I +II and exp.

Call of Duty and exp.

Europa Universallis II

Max Payne I and II

Rise of Nations and exp,

Evil Genius

Battlefield 1942 + exp. and Vietnam

Civilization II and III + exp.

Master of Orion II and III

and last my favorites:

All total war products and expansions - Shogun, Medieval and Rome (love that serie)

Fortune favors the bald.

HD: kotor1,doom3,halflife2,farcry,hl1,cs,cs:s,vampire:bloodlines,nbalive2005

xbox: kotor1,madden2005,espnnba2k5,fable,ninja gaiden,shenmue2

ps2: mgs3,gta:sa,gta3,gta:vice city,gran turismo3

replaying hl2 right now, best game ive ever played. wish kotor had these graphics. the facial animations alone are amazing

Can I come over and play some of your games? I promise I'll be nice. I'll bring food and any alchoholic beverages you want! :D

No! Don't tempt me more!

Which reminds of Ninja Grey Fox. He was awesome. Give me MORE!!

I actually hurt myself trying to emulate some of his moves when he's fighting the Metal Gear.

Hey, I never said I was smart.

Just put it this way bro. After you finish you will know exactly why Big Boss goes bad and anyone probably would have done the same. :blink:

HD: kotor1,doom3,halflife2,farcry,hl1,cs,cs:s,vampire:bloodlines,nbalive2005

xbox: kotor1,madden2005,espnnba2k5,fable,ninja gaiden,shenmue2

ps2: mgs3,gta:sa,gta3,gta:vice city,gran turismo3

replaying hl2 right now, best game ive ever played. wish kotor had these graphics. the facial animations alone are amazing

Can I come over and play some of your games? I promise I'll be nice. I'll bring food and any alchoholic beverages you want! :D

you've got a deal.

Currently on my HDD:

Age of Mythology

Doom 3

Jedi Academy

KotOR 1

Need for Speed Underground

Neverwinter Nights, Shadows of Undrentide, Hordes of the Underdark

No One Lives Forever 2

Starcraft, Broodwar

Could be more, but I've recently uninstalled a few games that I wasn't playing much anymore. My games cycle quite frequently, so you never know. And all that with 25GB free on a 60GB HDD. A space-management wizard has emerged!

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

I have a 500 Gigabyte Hard Drive, so I never have to delete anything. I've got something like 25 games on it at the moment. Pity I don't have time to play any of them.

As for KOTOR II, well for that sort of thing you make time, right?

I bow down to Darth Gandalf's enormous Hard Drive. It's something I will aspire for mighty Gandalf! When I get some more money. :p

It's a good ol' Alienware Area 51.

ATA RAID 0 Configuration of 4 125 MB drives.

"You shall not pass!"

On the Xbox harddrive:

Tony Hawk Underground 2 with about 3 hours of play (can never figure out where the levels end)

X-men legends (finished it once)

Fable (loved it until I got bored about 5 hours in and never played it again)

Kotor (about ten or twelve different characters worth)

On the PC:

NWN platinum(?) -got bored 3/4 of the way through chapter 1 (or 2?) of the first story and never touched it again, though it did have promise

Eastside hockey manager-GM hockey game that has become special to me because of the lockout

Heroes of might & magic 3 AB- I loved this game but can't play it because I got used to heroes IV

Heroes IV- I hate this game except for one Necromancer scenario that actually seems to written by someone with, if not pedigree, certainly promise

Diablo II- never got around to deleting or finishing it

Freecell Solitaire- I can never get enough of it

Minesweeper- Love it. Did you know that minesweeper has some sort of permutation involved in it that inadvertantly led mathematicians at MIT (or some other math college) to the solution to a previously insoluble theorem?

As I get older the only things that seem to be able to keep my attention are kotor1 and Bill Gates brainwash games. That's why I'm so looking foreward to kotor2/

Jedi Academy, Vampire - Bloodlines, The Ur-Quan Masters (it's a classic, baby), and last but not least Half-Life 2. If you are all for deep, immersive and thrilling storylines filled with plot twists, then this overhyped piece of crap isn't for you. I wish I had known before spending

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

KOTOR (seriously addicted since 2004)

Neverwinter Nights Platinum (best RPG ever)

Jedi Academy (do I even need to explain?)

Star Wars Battlefront (after one month of fighting with installation process :thumbsup: )

Star Wars Podracer (this one is immortal)

Baldur's Gate II (addicted since 2000)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Xbox- KOTOR1, Madden2005.True crimes,Medal of Honor rising sun,NBA street 2,need for speed underground,Halo,SW Battlefront,SW Clones wars, Mechassault

When christmas rolls around you can promise i will be deleting a few

PS2- Vice City,GTA3,GT3,Twisted Metal black,Madden 2004,MK Deadly Alliance,Red Faction,Red Faction 2,Tekken 4 ( I deleted the rest last week)