KOTOR 2 GONE GOLD!

We got word back yesterday that Microsoft has approved the US Xbox version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords and LucasArts announced today that we have officially gone gold!

The game will be shipping to stores December 6th - reserve your copy now!

Below is a copy of LucasArts' announcement:

LucasArts is pleased to announce that Star Wars

(w00t) YAY YAY YAY WOOT WOOT WOOT (w00t) I am so glad to hear the game has gone gold for the americans.....but still I am a international Xboxer so I still have to wait, but I guess the wait is worth it I surpose :thumbsup:

Congradulations! I would just like to say that I am really looking forward to this game and praying that it means we get another good RPG maker in the industry because we badly need them. I am eagerly anticipating the PC release, good luck guys! :D

I guess it's a little early for us europeans/PC-owners to cheer, but congratulations nonetheless!

Now just make sure that mouse-look makes it into the final PC-version and I

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Already released (December) in the US for tne x-box. Everybody else (pc users and x-box users outside the US) in February.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein