What is your least favorite character?

I guess thats why we don't get along

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think that due to the dark aura that upcoming ROTS premiere generates I'll cling to the dark side...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If I have to choose I character I dislike, again from his appearance, I'd go with Sion. Hate the way he looks, like a Resident Evil zombie running around shirtless. But I may find him to be a great character later so I guess I can't choose him just for that either.

Yeah, never thought I'd see a Borg Sith Lord. :ph34r:

Oh well, at least he's not a jawless moron in a red jumpsuit...

On Mira, I agree that her personality should be a bit tougher given her chosen profession but I must have missed it when bounty hunter and assassin became synonimous. The whole point of bounty hunting is to bring in your target alive, otherwise Mira would be a conract killer. I think her demeanor should be a little tougher though and I wished her head was more femenine. Other than that no probs with her for me.

Bounty hunting usually involves killing. It's not very efficient to stun all of your target's bodyguards while you try to capture their boss. You see, they may wake up and do what the're payed for. Not to mention it's safer to transport a corpse than a live prisoner. The only thing that prevents a bounty hunter from killing their targets everytime is that usually, the bounty is higher if the prisoner is alive. A bounty hunter that only killed as a last resort would not be very good at her job. The whole idea holds no water.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Bao Dur - interesting name but I hate zabraks

Mira - just another cliched chick, redhaired (which is really bad), ugly-named and she'll never replace Bastila (Atris maybe, but not Mira)

Whose it to you do decide if names are ugly???

And I hated bastila's boring preachiness.. anyone can replace her! ANYONE!!!.... and atris is good... you don't even know anything about her so how can you make smug remarks about her?

The whole hating zabraks well.. that's your opinion and your entitled to it there. :D

I admit he doesn't seem like the best of characters.. although his mechanic arm interests me a lot. :thumbsup:

I see that you are stupid enough to criticize people's private preferences

I really don't care what do you think about Bastila or Bush or anyone.

My preferences are mine, not yours and it's not your damn business what I like or not like, so you can f.... off.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

We all have our own preferences. Exactly Nur.

Mine are Bastila.

OK character I dont like most. Well, I dont hate, or dont like any of em, but so far, the characters I have least interest in is either Disciple or Bao-Dur. We know next to nowt bout them, and they just seemed to appear out of the blue. So until (even a tiny snippet) of info comes out about them, i will be relatively disinterested.

I said you can have your opinion.. but when you start bsahing chars you haven't even played then it's wack! :)"

I never said anything about bush.

And you're the one using childish name calling... you don't know how smart I am or am not. :thumbsup:

And why are you being so defensive? It's jsut a forum you don't have to tell ppl to f... off just because they don't share the same view.

I told you to f-off becouse you attacked me for stating my opinion.

Here people state their opinions and read them but they respect them - and

attacking me for disliking ugly bitch that Mira is, was quite lame I think.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

ok obviously your not yourself today. But I still didn't attack you, or at least didn't mean to be offensive in my post.

So srry if I have offended you in anyway...

aren't I entitled to share my opinion too?

I'm just gonna end it at that. I don't enjoy flame wars.. plus im going out later. :thumbsup:

OK have it your way, I hate flamming too (sorry if I wasn't gentle but I was under impression that you want to have a quarrel)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Ya and don't flame red heads, I was born one, and even though my hair is more blonde now, my beard is red. You've really hurt me today :'(

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You have a beard? I always thought that you are a girl! (w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I did too, until I grew the beard :lol:

You're just impossible. Good night.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I did too, until I grew the beard :lol:

Hahaha. :blink::lol: :D :p

My least favorite will probably be T3 again unless they really add some personality to him. I also might not like the wookiee if he lacks a personality also.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Actually in my hometown there was this lady who actually had a beard who worked all night at this gas station. Having the beard was strange enough, but then she would only shave the hair on her face leaving it on her neck. :lol:

:lol: you are scaring me, lol. Where do you live, so I know never to go there lol?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well currently I'm in Southbend Indiana. but I grew up in Brenham Texas, where the cows think its heaven-- You know Blue Bell Ice Cream

If I have to choose I character I dislike, again from his appearance, I'd go with Sion. Hate the way he looks, like a Resident Evil zombie running around shirtless. But I may find him to be a great character later so I guess I can't choose him just for that either.

Yeah, never thought I'd see a Borg Sith Lord. :ph34r:

Oh well, at least he's not a jawless moron in a red jumpsuit...

On Mira, I agree that her personality should be a bit tougher given her chosen profession but I must have missed it when bounty hunter and assassin became synonimous. The whole point of bounty hunting is to bring in your target alive, otherwise Mira would be a conract killer. I think her demeanor should be a little tougher though and I wished her head was more femenine. Other than that no probs with her for me.

Bounty hunting usually involves killing. It's not very efficient to stun all of your target's bodyguards while you try to capture their boss. You see, they may wake up and do what the're payed for. Not to mention it's safer to transport a corpse than a live prisoner. The only thing that prevents a bounty hunter from killing their targets everytime is that usually, the bounty is higher if the prisoner is alive. A bounty hunter that only killed as a last resort would not be very good at her job. The whole idea holds no water.

Well she will be a pretty useless npc is she refuses to kill anyone .. I think shes against contract killing, but if she wants to live in her proffesion I think she kills from time to time, in selfdefence ..

Fortune favors the bald.

LOL, haha. My mother lived in Southbend. She doesn't have a beard though, at least not that I've seen :lol:

Seriously though, picking characters to hate this early on is hard. Maybe we could do it on the 30th (when the guides are released) but not really before then.

LOL, haha. My mother lived in Southbend. She doesn't have a beard though, at least not that I've seen :)

Luckly I'm currently in Texas, I have to go back after Christmas to start school, its so freaking cold

Poor you. I might go there for school, but I don't think so. Like you said, it's soooooooo cold :)

Well actually you can't make any money nowaday's unless your bounty's alive..... sadly the days where you could bring em' in dead or alive is far behind us in the U.S. *sniff* :blink: but in the SW universe I couldn't really fathom a bounty hunter hat wouldn't kill that's more or less an oximoron in itself you picture BoBo Fett as the Quintessencial Bounty Hunter figure.....

and guys what the heck happened??? why all the flaming all of the sudden I belive this topic was made more in fun and jest than anything else :( besides why is everyone mean to Nur just a guy with strong beliefs I don't agree with all of them but he's entitled to em' at leaste

LOL, haha. My mother lived in Southbend. She doesn't have a beard though, at least not that I've seen :blink:

Seriously though, picking characters to hate this early on is hard. Maybe we could do it on the 30th (when the guides are released) but not really before then.

what guides