What is your least favorite character?

Probaly not, but who knows. Every once in a while you get an anouncement like, "The game got delayed because in testing on the planet so and so, the scene with so and so got screwed up." I would really get pissed if that happened.

In any case I feel like I know enough and I will certainly miss the conversations, but I can always come back after the I have beaten the game

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah, same here. I don't want to accidently hear anything like what happened to me with the Starforge *grrrr*.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

And from new characters?

And don't tell that you like zabraks!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yeah but this guy will never be in your team (and that's the problem)

Unless Darth333 will produce some nice mod.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Maybe you could be on *his* team? You're supposed to be able to join the Sith.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Guest Fallen Jedi

My least favorite character so far iis....um....;) T3-M4

He's the uncoolest unless they've made it a pimped out pink/green version of T3 ^_^

Yeah all RPG fun is, that you can speculate about it, as it would be real!

What greater pleasure is, if not playing a role of a mighty orc king or zhentarim spy after hard day at the university!

Seriously the fact that I admire Bastila doesn't mean that I want to marry her, and so on... I crave only real girls, even if cyberbabes are cool too (sometimes).

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

How can you call a bunch of pixels sexy?  You people need to get REAL girlfriends.

I would love it if I could have a girlfriend, but i don't think my wife would like that. And I don't really think that would set a good example for my daughter either.

Just because your ultimate goal in life is to someday find a "real girlfriend", don't lump the rest of us in with you and make stupid generalizations.