What is your least favorite character?

Of the new characters?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

hmm without knowing anything about the game Boa-Dur letz just say I've had it out with his race for awhile if I had a choice he'd be the one I hunted down :wub: Maul just annoyed me although I did like the battle sences with him in :(" don't ask me maybe I'm just a little screwed up i dunno

Ever hear "Don't judge a book by its cover?"

:p

It's speculation on who you might hate without knowing a shread about them it's predujuce in it's purest form give me a break everyone has misgivings about one character or another everyone seems to have a problem with Atton and a few with Viscas Marr or Handmaden

Well I've had my 2 cents :p

Just to give you some perspective on how useful this is;

think about the original KOTOR, who looked like you would like them?

Zaalbar - A big freaking wookie, I thought he'd be cool.

T3 - An astromech droid is a staple of the Star Wars universe, I thought I'd take him everywhere.

Mission - a sexy little Twilek chick, whats not to like?

These all eneded up the worst charachters in kotor.

Now how about the ones who didn't look interesting.

HK - a "protocol" droid, yeah thats exactly what i wanted in my party. I thought I would just use him as the translator for the one mission that required him.

Jolee - An old Jedi Master, yeah thats not cliche enough.

Bastilla - another Jedi, she had some sort of connection to me and was trying to steal my spotlight. I'm the hero in this game, not you.

These ended up being among the best.

I imagine KOTOR 2 has the same chances of having stuff like this happen, so I will wait to decide until i actually use them.

Not a fan of the voice they picked for Atton, seems off to me, but he seems solid enough.

The voice seems a bit to regal too me. More like a Harvard frat boy than a smuggler/gambler/theif. The way the voice actor sells the lines doesn't help either, more like he spits them out.

Not a fan of the voice they picked for Atton, seems off to me, but he seems solid enough.

The voice seems a bit to regal too me. More like a Harvard frat boy than a smuggler/gambler/theif. The way the voice actor sells the lines doesn't help either, more like he spits them out.

I agree with you a bit on this, buuuut.....his voice is alot better than I thought it was going to be, and all around I think Atton is going to be a real cool character, also it's alot better than carths voice....his tone was soooo annyoing...

In the old game my least favorite playable character was Zaalbar because of his constant pessimism and tendency to clone himself.

My least favorite character was Lur Arka Salas (sp?) because he wouldn't even look to see if the runaway human named sasha on your ship was the same runaway human named Sasha that he wanted unless you knew every dang thing about her.

Don't know anything about the new characters, yet.

Probably Mira. I may change my mind when I play, but for now the peacenik bounty hunter just seems at odds with my desire to kill everything.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Bao Dur - interesting name but I hate zabraks

Mira - just another cliched chick, redhaired (which is really bad), ugly-named and she'll never replace Bastila (Atris maybe, but not Mira)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Pleasure is mine. :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

From her description , I'm going to have to go with Mira also. The infusion of a bad ass profession like bounty hunting with the superhero trait of not killing is lame.

I can't really say if I dislike any character truly yet seeing as I have yet to see what kinds of characters they are. I can tell you which characters I don't like from their appearance like Atris with white hair or Bao-Dur's bionic arm but I can't really judge the characters beyond that yet.

If I have to choose I character I dislike, again from his appearance, I'd go with Sion. Hate the way he looks, like a Resident Evil zombie running around shirtless. But I may find him to be a great character later so I guess I can't choose him just for that either.

On Mira, I agree that her personality should be a bit tougher given her chosen profession but I must have missed it when bounty hunter and assassin became synonimous. The whole point of bounty hunting is to bring in your target alive, otherwise Mira would be a conract killer. I think her demeanor should be a little tougher though and I wished her head was more femenine. Other than that no probs with her for me.

Bao Dur - interesting name but I hate zabraks

Mira - just another cliched chick, redhaired (which is really bad), ugly-named and she'll never replace Bastila (Atris maybe, but not Mira)

Whats wrong with red hair?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Simply I don't like it (dunno know why though).

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: