2 Weeks Away, and I Can't Wait

well not long to wait till it comes out 4 Xbox. Yeah the PC version will prob look better, but i just love Xbox, and im glad its coming out first. A couple hours into the game, ill git on and post my review. Like dialog(if its good), music(if its good), but i wont spoil anything. If i was waiting 4 it to come out 4 the PC i would be mad, cause Febuary is ways away.

Only 2 weeks yay! ok Try not to make these posts bcs international gamers don't get it until feb 2nd either, so it's just us American xbox men getting it on dec 6!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Ok then, ths is at least ur 3rd topic in 1 night. Very pasionate arent you.

Also GODDAMNIT why did you remind me about u GODDAMN USA XBOXERS getting it first.

By the way. IM MAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol yeah i havent been on in a while, and ive been piling my info for a month or so. I keep getting more info, and getting new questions. SO I CAN ANNOY EVERYONE HERE :p . WAIT except the devs :wub: , cause i love them so much. UNLESS THE GAME SUCKS :devil: ! Which it shouldnt (w00t)

sry lil moment there, go on

hey and did you notice you could see my emotions, lol :thumbsup:

well not long to wait till it comes out 4 Xbox. Yeah the PC version will prob look better, but i just love Xbox, and im glad its coming out first. A couple hours into the game, ill git on and post my review. Like dialog(if its good), music(if its good), but i wont spoil anything. If i was waiting 4 it to come out 4 the PC i would be mad, cause Febuary is ways away.

Ok so whatz with all the topics? alot of which can be found by using the SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!!! its really not hard to use, infact its quite easy. sorry to be an ass about it but come on you do have to admit that it would be a lot easier to find the info your self than posting a lot of threads and having people (like myself) b!tch about it. I guess I could skip over your threads but some of what your posting is kinda interesting from time to time anyway :thumbsup:" :D .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

You're chock full of those emotions aren't you!

wait mista, me and you were on last night, lol..................i love you :wub:

when we get it on the 6th we can dominate as Sith...........unless you are a Jedi :devil: WHICH YOU ARENT GOING TO BE :thumbsup:

Yea I was on last night, and I really can't wait. And yes I'm gonna be a sith, but then I'm gonna be a Jedi and have the obi wan face :D I mean how can you not go with the sith :p then o:)

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'll get on if I have a question or something, and I'll get on to talk about it after I've fully explored the game (which will be a while).

If it's to come out in two weeks, it should be going gold any day now yes?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

If Topaz was lord of polls, this guy would be lord of topics. That is not necessarily a good thing you know...

Its like being Lord of the Dance, someone somewhere proobaly thinks you're cool, just not here :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

After i've played the game about 10 times i'll type up a nice long walkthrough for those who don't want to spend 15 bucks for the prima guide.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf