2 Weeks Away, and I Can't Wait

I wish it was two weeks away but, there has been no news on whether it has gone gold and to make the street date of 12/6 they would need to manufacture and ship it pretty fast.

Maybe a delay of 1 or 2 weeks.

They said the same thing about me, but I came two weeks early.

drooooooool Dec. 6 dec. 6 Dec. 6 Dec. 6 Dec. 6 Dec. 6 Dec. 6 Dec. 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Game cube is small and is as powerful as the other systems ( accept for xbox's memory capabilities ) It's only overlooked because people say there aren't any good games for it. Which there is.

Xbox is still my favourite, then gamecube, then PS2..

I actually like the xbox controllers and the gamecube controllers.. to me PS2 feels weird because it's smaller then both and the handles are awkward now.

yayaya 2 weeks to go. (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

and stop saying PC has the best controls.. maybe for FPS's or mech assault games or something they do... but for single player RPG's it'd feel weird. Just admit you guys like to mod KOTOR and ruin the glory that bioware and obsidian create! :):wub:

It's interesting that Lucasarts have changed the releasedate from "12/04 Xbox, 02/05 PC and xbox international" to just "12/04 Xbox, 02/05 PC". Seems like US-only release of the xbox-version drew a lot of negative response.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy