Why are they always Human??

I am wondering if more non-humans will have a key role on the different planets of KOTOR2. In KOTORI all the Sith were human and all the Republic Soldiers were human this doesn't make sense. On any planet why couldn't the majority race be involved with either side. Humans dominated everything I know there have to be many planets not colonized by mostly humans and where human members of the Republic or Sith didn't control . The galaxy is a diverse place so why are humans the predominant species. Thats one thing about KOTORI that didn't make much sense. Is it the same in KOTOR2 with only human Sith and Republics. I hope it isn't . If not is it too late in the game to change it a little. This would make the enviroments feel moreso different and diverse.

It's because Humans can adapt to so man differnt surroundings or atleast thats what some NPC told me in KOTOR.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well it only makes sense that the sith wouldn't allow any other race (hate aliens after all) but it does puzzle me as to why the republic don't allow aliens in there group. And on the star forge was it just me or were all the jedi human also?

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

but the republic isn't really about takin over the galaxy, so why should it be filled with just humans!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

Humans breed like rabbits.

This reminds me of a line in the sci fi classic that is Doctor Who which I will ad lib here. Human beings, once with the powr of faster than light space travel, shall sweep across the galaxy as a plague, infecting worlds and cause great suffereing to other species.

Hrmmmm they only allow humans for the PC because it is the msot relative story. A big part of RPG's is depth and story so it is more believable and easy to lose yourself in a game if you're a human char. Personally, I can say I'd get bored playing an annoying twilek or a dumb gamorrean. :p

The empire is racist against Aliens and women. It stands to reason that this policy carries over from anceint Sith traditions (i.e. the Sith traditions in the Kotor games).

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The empire is racist against Aliens and women. It stands to reason that this policy carries over from anceint Sith traditions (i.e. the Sith traditions in the Kotor games).

What you're saying here is logical but I kind of disagree.

The Old Republic sith are worshippers of power, in whatever form. They have a sort of meritocracy/social darwinism thing going on. They don't seem to look at people in terms of human/alien, but rather useful/useless or powerful/powerless.

Palpatine, on the other hand, eliminated all powerbases to further the worship of himself.

Most likely the Empire's racism came from Palpatine having to deal with aliens such as gungans or viceroy dudes.

Most likely the abundance of sithoid humans came from bioware animator laziness.

The ancient Sith don't care if your're an alien they were aliens. I'm pretty sure it shows somewhere they had nothing against them. On Telos I believe they only agreed with the racists to keep order.

Can you explain this ?What racists on Telos?

What you're saying here is logical but I kind of disagree.

The Old Republic sith are worshippers of power, in whatever form. They have a sort of meritocracy/social darwinism thing going on. They don't seem to look at people in terms of human/alien, but rather useful/useless or powerful/powerless.

Palpatine, on the other hand, eliminated all powerbases to further the worship of himself.

Most likely the Empire's racism came from Palpatine having to deal with aliens such as gungans or viceroy dudes.

Most likely the abundance of sithoid humans came from bioware animator laziness.

I can see that. I was just thinking that maybe the empire's policies could be traced back to the Sith's earlier history and was attempting to make a connection. It was a rather bad connection it seems, but oh well! :rolleyes:

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well it hasn't gone "Gold" yet, but you're probably right in that they've had all the basic character models in for a bit by now. Guess it doesn't matter because the game'll still be good.

By appearances, humans are the dominant species in the Star Wars galaxy. I mean, consider it; the Empire had a policy of racism against all non-humans, and yet still managed to rule the entire galaxy and man all of those fleets of Star Destroyers, Super Star Destroyers, Death Stars, yada yada yada, etc. etc. etc. Thus, it's only fair to assume that humans are such a prolific and powerful species that they can keep the rest of the races of the Galaxy subordinate without the whole fabric of society collapsing.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?