Crazy Idea

That is what I meant.

I'm horrible with names, frequently calling someone guy or blond girl until I've met them 10 or more times. I guess I just learned that I'm worse with fictional characters that I don't know anything about yet. :">

Ya I see waht you're saying, it seem that all the pomp around the game and the constant visuals of the two would definitely imply something between the two, and I have thought the same exact thing

It wouldn't surprise me, but at the same time I have doubts

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think someone suggested that they had the same relationship as Kreia and Sion are suppost to have had at one time.

Master-apprentice, Kreia/Atris = Master Sion/Ni = Apprentice.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Your theory is. . .interesting, but alas! it does not fit with what we currently know.

Like "Considering the Sith Lords are out to getcha (convert or kill) you, and as far as we know two of the sith lords are allies (Nihilis and Sion), why would Kreia re-connect you with the force if she wanted to kill you?"

Plus, having a female goodie become a baddie would be so. . .so. . .so. . .Bioware-esque!

Fnord.

Your theory is. . .interesting, but alas! it does not fit with what we currently know.

Like "Considering the Sith Lords are out to getcha (convert or kill) you, and as far as we know two of the sith lords are allies (Nihilis and Sion), why would Kreia re-connect you with the force if she wanted to kill you?"

Perhaps she needs you for something

Plus, having a female goodie become a baddie would be so. . .so. . .so. . .Bioware-esque!

Well it was never confirmed that the Sith actually wanted to kill you. In the trailer with Sion narrarating it's clear that the Sith intend on converting you to the Dark Side rather than killing you.

But how can this confrontation of Kreia and Sion go out at such an early stage?

if she is the 3rd sith lord she obviously doesn't want Sion to recognize her while the PC and the others witness it .. So if he shows up early she goes to have a little chat with him .. If she is his master, and make him back off and look like she saved the day! but I don't think she is, it would be to corny imo!

Fortune favors the bald.

if she is the 3rd sith lord she obviously doesn't want Sion to recognize her while the PC and the others witness it .. So if he shows up early she goes to have a little chat with him .. If she is his master, and make him back off and look like she saved the day! but I don't think she is, it would be to corny imo!

Exactly what I was thinking

as for the corny part, it all depends how it's done. If you break K1s story elements down to their basic "I've had amnesia this whole time! wtf!" parts, it sounds pretty bad too.

Exactly what I was thinking

as for the corny part, it all depends how it's done. If you break K1s story elements down to their basic "I've had amnesia this whole time! wtf!" parts, it sounds pretty bad too.

It would also give Kreia an excuse not to help you. What I mean is while she's busy "fighting" sion, an enemy is sent after you that is too strong for you.

She's the only who could defeat said enemy, but oops, she seems to be away right now. What a shame, lol. Get my drift?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

or it could be that she plays a trask like part, where she is just around long enough to reconnect you to the force then dies, correct me if I am wrong but has there been any screen shots of kreia after peragus/harbinger (saying the harbinger happens right after peragus)?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

or it could be that she plays a trask like part, where she is just around long enough to reconnect you to the force then dies, correct me if I am wrong but has there been any screen shots of kreia after peragus/harbinger (saying the harbinger happens right after peragus)?

It said in a movie that the PC was aboard the Harbinger (funny name for a ship you were aboard before the game starts :) ) before Peragus .. but there is a screenshot where Kreia is lying, seemingly, lifeless on the floor and the text says something like "everyone aboard the Ebon Hawk are wounded are dying after the battle" ..

Fortune favors the bald.

It said in a movie that the PC was aboard the Harbinger (funny name for a ship you were aboard before the game starts  :) ) before Peragus .. but there is a screenshot where Kreia is lying, seemingly, lifeless on the floor and the text says something like "everyone aboard the Ebon Hawk are wounded are dying after the battle" ..

I was just thinking of the new movie that was released the other day, the one that shows Kreia running off to stall Sion while the PC gets away. I also think I read it somewhere that the Harbinger will be at Peragus so maybe the PC goes back to find out why s/he wound up in the Kalto tank in the first place and this is where the meeting with Sion happens?

AscendedPaladin.png

I think Kreia might be the 3rd female sith lord

I would like to think that obsidian won't do anything that obvious but i do think there will be some revelations about her revealed throughout the game.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It said in a movie that the PC was aboard the Harbinger (funny name for a ship you were aboard before the game starts  :) ) before Peragus .. but there is a screenshot where Kreia is lying, seemingly, lifeless on the floor and the text says something like "everyone aboard the Ebon Hawk are wounded are dying after the battle" ..

I was just thinking of the new movie that was released the other day, the one that shows Kreia running off to stall Sion while the PC gets away. I also think I read it somewhere that the Harbinger will be at Peragus so maybe the PC goes back to find out why s/he wound up in the Kalto tank in the first place and this is where the meeting with Sion happens?

I think you are rushing to reach the Ebon Hawk at that point .. because the Sith are arriving en masse .. and then Sion appears and Kreia runs off to buy the PC some time .. Maybe sacrificing herself, who knows (until dec 6)

But I don't know if the Harbinger is on Peragus at that point .. The trailer has a short view of a republic ship full of corpses! maybe thats from the ship?

Fortune favors the bald.

I think you are rushing to reach the Ebon Hawk at that point .. because the Sith are arriving en masse .. and then Sion appears and Kreia runs off to buy the PC some time .. Maybe sacrificing herself, who knows (until dec 6)

But I don't know if the Harbinger is on Peragus at that point .. The trailer has a short view of a republic ship full of corpses! maybe thats from the ship?

According to an article at Computer and Video Games that sceen about the dead and dying could be from the hawk not the harbinger. The part of the article I am refering too in quoted below with the important part in bold.

Mike Gallo, producer for LucasArts, starts by running us through a few of the finer, darker points of The Sith Lords. "You begin KOTOR II in a very bad way," he tells us with a smile. "There is this sense of doom as you play through the game. You're being hunted, there's never a let-up - you're forever watching your back all the while trying to reconcile your relationship with the Force. You're aboard the Ebon Hawk [for reasons he assures us we'll find out later], drifting through space and surrounded by dead bodies. The Sith are hunting you on the assumption that you're the last of the Jedi order, and the planet you are drifting towards has been blown apart. The core is exposed, huge chunks of the planet are missing, and this is the very first area you're expected to survive." Note the word 'survive'. There'll be none of that wandering around playing Pazaak when invisible Sith assassins are tracking your every move. It makes the original's Tarris opening level look achingly dull in comparison.

AscendedPaladin.png

yeah I know the screen with the dying text is from the Hawk .. But watch the trailer, and when he says "the old republic is crippled bla bla bla" you fly through a Republic ship full of dead bodies .. and its not from the Hawk.. thought that could be the Harbinger perhaps!?

Fortune favors the bald.

Thought about that, but dismissed it since there's a pretty good chance that she's dead. Nihilis being Bastila would require a massive rewrite of the plot if the player answers that Revan was a LS female vs. darkside anything.

You can still redeem Bastila as a LS female.

if kiera is a sith lord then why would she wake you up in the pegerus system? why not let the lat known jedi in the galaxy die? there is obviously enough sith to rule the galaxy. so they would not want you as art of some plan to help them because you have been exiled from repulic space for so long you would not know where any other jedi were. Also why would she risk her life to save you there and why would you get a strong bond between you?

what i am trying to say is then i think it is a pile of crap that kiera could be a sith lord!!! :D o:)

AS I said, maybe she needs you (a jedi) for something. Maybe you know where Revan hid something, or she thinks you can find out where Revan put something. Maybe they need a jedi to awaken a long dead sith lord or something crazy like that.

Look, I'm not saying this is a sure bet, or that it's even a good bet. I'm just saying it is possible.

According to an article at Computer and Video Games that sceen about the dead and dying could be from the hawk not the harbinger. The part of the article I am refering too in quoted below with the important part in bold.

Mike Gallo, producer for LucasArts, starts by running us through a few of the finer, darker points of The Sith Lords. "You begin KOTOR II in a very bad way," he tells us with a smile. "There is this sense of doom as you play through the game. You're being hunted, there's never a let-up - you're forever watching your back all the while trying to reconcile your relationship with the Force. You're aboard the Ebon Hawk [for reasons he assures us we'll find out later], drifting through space and surrounded by dead bodies. The Sith are hunting you on the assumption that you're the last of the Jedi order, and the planet you are drifting towards has been blown apart. The core is exposed, huge chunks of the planet are missing, and this is the very first area you're expected to survive." Note the word 'survive'. There'll be none of that wandering around playing Pazaak when invisible Sith assassins are tracking your every move. It makes the original's Tarris opening level look achingly dull in comparison.

In this article, it makes it sound like there's more than 3 Sith Lords! :thumbsup: AND it mentions meeting blue glowies. Hmm... maybe kreia isn't so suspicious after all... *looks at other party members suspiciously instead*

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi