Some Detailed Info Of Characters!

actually, it seems the poster got almost all his info from these forums. In fact, he could have gotten those magazine reports from here too.

That is exactly what I was thinking. It looked like a summary of all the character threads we have had here.

Shh...be careful what you say, there are spys all around. Maybe from LA even.... :ph34r:

Longest post evar!! :devil: UUHrrmm what else...... I appreciate the effort but was that off the top of your head? I betcha you wrote it all on a pad & paper... Maybe I'll hand that in as my essay on political class structure of the 1920's!!! :devil: It could work...

woops there i went...... jabbering on.... uhh neat post... is that all there is to know about characters? or just what's released so far?

*SPOILER BELOW* ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTT!!!!!!!

TUNA FISH SANDWICH!!!!! CHICKEN OF THE SEA!!!! BIATCHESSS!!!!! :-:devil::devil:

Yeah, we could tell.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

Those 'spoilers' are some rumors, some speculation on the author's part, and some info from that OXM mag. Nothing confirmed. I like it better that way.

Nice post, though. :wub:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Are you guys sure its safe to read? The suspense is killing me!

I'm sure all you "go ahead & read it" guys are vindictively trying to spoil us unspoiled folk out of spite because you all got spoiled. <_<

Damnit there's no reason for parity in everything! :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Well, if the speculation and the info provided by OXM are accurate, then those are some major spoilers. But then again, you won't know until you play the game. :wub:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

it its briliant. i dont like the idea of everyone dying but if jolee died (even though hes my favorite) i wouldnt mind. if he came back as a ghost that is. it would just prove he was powerful enough. maybe he teaches us a new power if hes a ghost

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Spoilers - the final frontier,

These are the voyages of the forum Obsidian.

It's continuing mission,

to explore strange new threads,

to seek out flame wars and argumentation,

to boldly go where no poster has gone before!

^_^

right on brother :devil::blink::lol::p:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Spoilers - the final frontier,

These are the voyages of the forum Obsidian.

It's continuing mission,

to explore strange new threads,

to seek out flame wars and argumentation,

to boldly go where no poster has gone before!

^_^

LOL'z

Welcome mr newbie poster

btw everyone what is a flame war???

also its a little difficult to read the post when its all blacked out =D =D =D