Did anyone else notice?

I thought the Darth Nihilus in game shot looked kind of weird at first, but that was expected. We have been looking at concept art for so long that we have that one image of what he(she?) looks like. I think it might just be the quality of the trailer that is making it look kind of lame.

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the Mira model looked like the old model. I will be kind of upset if we have to have a manly Mira.

Maybe it nihilis has something to do with either sadow just i a thought, remember some of the cronicles talking about Sadow cocooning himself, to awake later in time, but who knows dident catch much of him being mentioned later, since he was as far as i gather a sorcerer it might not be to far off judging from them cloth.

Well, he doesn't look scary or cool:

post-6470-1100371389_thumb.jpg

I see no difference between the render and the concept art. But that's just me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Darth Nihilis - "Do you like scary movies?"

Female Jedi - "What's the point they're all the same, some stupid killer stalking some big-breasted girl who can't act and is always running up the stairs when she should be running out the front door, it's insulting."

That would be decent plot developement for Nihilus......Sadow takes control of some Jedi or Sith's body, or its him entirely and changed named or something, or maybe its just some Sith Master that the ghost of Sadow corrupted in his tomb......it said noone knows what happened to sadow so that leaves tons of options open....just as long as its not Revan, or someone related to Revan haha, or Bastilla or anyone from the first game....

That would be decent plot developement for Nihilus......Sadow takes control of some Jedi or Sith's body, or its him entirely and changed named or something, or maybe its just some Sith Master that the ghost of Sadow corrupted in his tomb......it said noone knows what happened to sadow so that leaves tons of options open....just as long as its not Revan, or someone related to Revan haha, or Bastilla or anyone from the first game....

Maybe its Vorook i never liked that guy....

Maybe its Vorook i never liked that guy....

You had to....you just had to do it....you bastard! :geek::ninja: (w00t)