Tattoos

~

Will Sith tattoos be in the game? Will our character be able to get Sith tats as the game progresses?

Cheers!

Hm. :) ~ said Akari

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I thought it had been said that the PC cannot get a tattoo but that some of the other characters could. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope so. Tattoos are cool.

Even if the PC can't get a tattoo it would still be cool to pick different ones for different crew members.

If Bao Dur doesn't have any, we should be able to give him some. Facial tattoos are a cultural thing to Zabrak. I think I can make some out in some of his concept art, but in game stuff is a different story.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I thought it had been said that the PC cannot get a tattoo but that some of the other characters could. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope so. Tattoos are cool.

Even if the PC can't get a tattoo it would still be cool to pick different ones for different crew members.

If Bao Dur doesn't have any, we should be able to give him some. Facial tattoos are a cultural thing to Zabrak. I think I can make some out in some of his concept art, but in game stuff is a different story.

Hope there will be some variation choices, in Nwn you could basically only choose from one kind.