Whats the level cap?

OK, I see what happened.  I guess you missed what everyone else heard that the european versions were delayed with the PC versions?  Yeah, well... that's why people were saying, "But they said the US x-box version was coming out in december", and you ignored it because you thought you knew that much about it.  That certainly doesn't add to the credibility of anything you say, but at least you're not all that bad intentioned.

Well thanks for your acceptance oh divine one!!!! :p

You misunderstand. Its not that theyll actually do any more work on the game. It has the same due date for both Xbox versions. Just different release dates. At least thats my understanding.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I heard 25 somewhere, i don't know where but i heard it somewhere.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Considering that in general in D&D 3.5/Star Wars RPG base classes are 20 levels and prestige classes are either 5 or 10 levels, it makes the sense that the cap would be either 25 or 30 depending on whether they implemented 5 or 10 levels for each prestige class.

I hope if they do intend on raising the level cap that they make it easier to find ways to gain experience. It would suck to have to go back to this planet kill this little furry animal and get 5 experience points because all the sidequests are completed

I hope if they do intend on raising the level cap that they make it easier to find ways to gain experience. It would suck to have to go back to this planet kill this little furry animal and get 5 experience points because all the sidequests are completed

Considering how easy the first game was, I fail to see the necesity of maximizing your levels.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I hope the devs answers this question soon

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I hope the devs answers this question soon

Not a good idea. Many a fits shall be thrown about.

"why, why, why??? blah blah blah"

"because...yada yada yada"

"no, no, no, blah blah blah"

"BECAUSE."

"wah! wah! wah!"

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle