Whats the level cap?

Anyone know if jedi/sith prestige classes still give jedi force powers, like prestige classes in NwN HoTU did with feats?

Or only feats

I think I read a while back that there would be force powers and feats linked to the prestige classes (more specific that there were ones that could only be accessed by a certain class).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Anyone know if jedi/sith prestige classes still give jedi force powers, like prestige classes in NwN HoTU did with feats?

Or only feats

I think I read a while back that there would be force powers and feats linked to the prestige classes (more specific that there were ones that could only be accessed by a certain class).

i think you're right; i recall reading something similar....

i recall reading that there will be special force powers for each prestige classes. somewhere on this forum a dev said which prestige class would have rage but i dont recall which one. and i also remember reading somewhere in here that there would be 30 lvls.

i recall reading that there will be special force powers for each prestige classes.  somewhere on this forum a dev said which prestige class would have rage but i dont recall which one.  and i also remember reading somewhere in here that there would be 30 lvls.

As far as I know they haven't stated exactly how many level there would be they just keep saying someplace between 30 and 40.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png