How Extremely Good Do You Think KOTOR 2 Might Be?

"Relatively speaking, if you've played one FPS, you've played them all. Sorry, but twitch games get old after about 15 minutes."

Of course, that statement applies to every genre of games, so what's your point?

So "every genre of games" entails twitch gaming? :thumbsup:

Try learning to read before asking stupid questions. :geek:

manthing2.jpg

"So "every genre of games" entails twitch gaming?"

No, the "relatively speaking, once you've played one [insert genre], you've played them all. [...]" applies to every genre. Duh!

"Try learning to read before asking stupid questions."

I already have. What I suggest for you to do is to try to learn to think before making stupid retorts.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

it should be better than the first one. the same engine is being used and has been tweaked, more force powers, more feats, improved gameplay animations, more weapon customization, improved graphical effects, the list goes on and on. the only gripe reviewers might have is that the story doesn't match up to the original one, thats the only thing i can think of as everything that was a problem in the first has been addressed in the second game. im not expecting it to win as many game of the year awards as the first (if it gets any at all) because of the hype surrounding Halo 2 and GTA: San Andreas, not saying that TSL is not as good a game because i found KOTOR to be much more enjoyable than Halo, with the two previous GTA's coming in a close second (lets be honest here, GTA 3 and Vice City are damn good games). so with this said, gameplay wise, TSL should be at least as good as the first one, because in actuality it is the first game with more features and a new story...just like halo 2 is halo 1 with new features and a new story, and gta: san anadreas is a new gta: vc with new features and a new story. everything that made those games good are still intact in the sequels with more stuff tacked on, so TSL can't go anywhere but up :D

why do people like halo so much? i despise first person shooters and i have never played halo before except for a demo which really sucked so i am asking you why is halo so good? from what i have seen its just an ordinary game which gets way to much credit.

( halo will never ever ever be as good as kotor so stop comparing the two! )

im gonna get kotor 2 right away then the pc version of it then next summer when the price for halo 2 drops ill get it

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

why do people like halo so much? i despise first person shooters and i have never played halo before except for a demo which really sucked so i am asking you why is halo so good? from what i have seen its just an ordinary game which gets way to much credit.

Listen I hardly ever flame ppl on forums, but you're an idiot....

....First u say whats so good about halo, but hten say u've only played a demo....then u say you despise first person shooters.......KOTOR is an rpg, Halo is a first person shooter....they are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAMES and they are both great in their own right....personally...Halo is my favorite first person shooter video game....and KOTOR is my favorite RPG......Halo 2 will surpase the greatness of Halo, and I believe KOTOR 2 will be equally great to KOTOR, if not better in every way...it's darker storyline will complete me....I always wished StarWars was abit darker and more serious....KOTOR 2 will do it, and so will Revenge of the SIth....

Anyways.....they are two different games, thats why u cant compare the two...not cuz one is better than the other.....phew.....ok I'm done

"So "every genre of games" entails twitch gaming?"

No, the "relatively speaking, once you've played one [insert genre], you've played them all. [...]" applies to every genre. Duh!

"Try learning to read before asking stupid questions."

I already have. What I suggest for you to do is to try to learn to think before making stupid retorts.

Buffoon, you have disgraced yourself yet again. If you deem only one facet of a statement applicable to your naive conclusion, then don't quote the statement in its entirety. Evidently it seems that what you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity :)

Oh, and learn to use the quote feature, dumbass. ;)

manthing2.jpg

I'm not interested such gimmicks such lightsaber-colors/hilts, the amount of forcepowers, cloaks and so on.

Story, music, dialogue and characters is king.

And don't compare Halo to KotOR. I've played both, and they are good in their own specific genre, having a pissingcontest with those as contenders is a loose-loose situation.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Listen I hardly ever flame ppl on forums, but you're an idiot....

....First u say whats so good about halo, but hten say u've only played a demo....then u say you despise first person shooters.......KOTOR is an rpg, Halo is a first person shooter....they are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAMES and they are both great in their own right....personally...Halo is my favorite first person shooter video game....and KOTOR is my favorite RPG......Halo 2 will surpase the greatness of Halo, and I believe KOTOR 2 will be equally great to KOTOR, if not better in every way...it's darker storyline will complete me....I always wished StarWars was abit darker and more serious....KOTOR 2 will do it, and so will Revenge of the SIth....

Anyways.....they are two different games, thats why u cant compare the two...not cuz one is better than the other.....phew.....ok I'm done

Wow, he posted basically the same thing as me. Way to go man! I swear i didnt even read his post. I just went to the first page and pressed reply to that one idiot.

"Buffoon, you have disgraced yourself yet again. If you deem only one facet of a statement applicable to your naive conclusion, then don't quote the statement in its entirety."

True as that may be, it still doesn't offer an excuse for you not figuring it out by yourself.

"Evidently it seems that what you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity"

omg lolzors you = witty!!!!11one

Oh, and learn to use the quote feature, dumbass.

Oh, I know how to use it. I just choose not to.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

Would be better with a toolset, like in Neverwinter nights.

Would also be better with a multiplater option.

On X-box there is a multiplayer?

Multiplayer is overrated, except when it comes to Unreal Tournament.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy