How Extremely Good Do You Think KOTOR 2 Might Be?

Vampire (2) bloodlines

Vampire: Bloodlines is not a sequel or continuation of Vampire: The Masquerade. They both are set in the World of Darkness and use the White-Wolf system

Halo was not a bag game. I enjoyed it, mostly because I played with someone who loved it.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

You can't compare KotOR 2 and Halo 2...they are two completley different genres. I love them both; Halo 2 when I want some fast paced, online gaming, and KotOR 2 when I want to immerse myself in a great story and chop up those sorry A** sith with my lightsaber. I think both games deserve a 10/10.

After watching the gamespy video that takes place on the Hawk and watching the dialogue between the PC and Handmaiden concerning Visas Marr, I am even more pysched about this game! Influence is going to make "for every choice, a consequence" a reality.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

After watching the gamespy video that takes place on the Hawk and watching the dialogue between the PC and Handmaiden concerning Visas Marr, I am even more pysched about this game! Influence is going to make "for every choice, a consequence" a reality.

You'll like influence for the most part I think. It's fun trying to figure out what makes a character tick, so you know how to answer their questions in a way that gains you influence with them.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi