What extra feature should the PC version have?

What extra feature should the PC version have?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What extra feature should the PC version have?

• Flipable hoods, with character animations showing them putting it up and down.
    • More Accessories
    • More Sidequests
    • More Locations
    • Other (please specify)

Personally i think us PC users should get our own pretige class with its own ending. :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well being an XBOX fan, I would say NONE!

But then I'm alos a PC fan and anything that came extra on the PC will also become available for download via XBOX Live so..... Bring on the xtras!

I said other for,

lightsaber color customization (Black blackish red, anything your mind can conjer up)

Great halloween, scared the crap out a five year old :)

Good night.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

But then I'm alos a PC fan and anything that came extra on the PC will also become available for download via XBOX Live so..... Bring on the xtras!

Actually, if you read Akari's final Weekend Programmer, he said that there will not be XBox Live! content for the game.

I said other for,

lightsaber color customization (Black blackish red, anything your mind can conjer up)

Great halloween, scared the crap out a five year old  :-

Good night.

Does anyone else find the concept of Black lightsabers... stupid? I mean theres no such thing as black light.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

A discount coupon on Xbox  :-"

Can't believe no one gave a comment on this (w00t)

Actually, if you read Akari's final Weekend Programmer, he said that there will not be XBox Live! content for the game.

Yeah that sucks! Guess I'll have to try and play the pc version on my trusty laptop for the extras. Can

How about a free advanced copy of kotor 3.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

PC version should have an extra area (not just a space station). There there should be some side quests (4 or 5 different quests, since we PC-gamers like longer games :- ) and some more items like in the spacestation they added in KotOR.

The extra quests should include at least one Jedi quest, to get a unique light sabre chrystal, that is a mix of interaction and fighting in a rather big area like the old temple in KotOR (but with more meaningfull interaction). :(

They could always let the spacestation in KotOR be in the game, but let us explore the moons and find artifact of our own this time, while fighting some space pirates and trashodian mercinaries on the moons.

A discount coupon on Xbox  :-"

Can't believe no one gave a comment on this (w00t)

Yeah that sucks! Guess I'll have to try and play the pc version on my trusty laptop for the extras. Can

PC version should have an extra area (not just a space station). There there should be some side quests (4 or 5 different quests, since we PC-gamers like longer games  :-  ) and some more items like in the spacestation they added in KotOR.

The extra quests should include at least one Jedi quest, to get a unique light sabre chrystal, that is a mix of interaction and fighting in a rather big area like the old temple in KotOR (but with more meaningfull interaction). :)

They could always let the spacestation in KotOR be in the game, but let us explore the moons and find artifact of our own this time, while fighting some space pirates and trashodian mercinaries on the moons.

Wow! That could almost be an expansion pack :p

PC version should have an extra area (not just a space station). There there should be some side quests (4 or 5 different quests, since we PC-gamers like longer games  :p  ) and some more items like in the spacestation they added in KotOR.

The extra quests should include at least one Jedi quest, to get a unique light sabre chrystal, that is a mix of interaction and fighting in a rather big area like the old temple in KotOR (but with more meaningfull interaction). :)

Wow! That could almost be an expansion pack :)

Only if you are a xbox player. To us PC players it just make it a full game. :-

Only if you are a xbox player. To us PC players it just make it a full game. :-

:">

The question for those of us that can only get one copy is: Do you want it early, or do you want it with all kinds of extra goodies?

After reading Weekend Programmer #5, I get the feeling there won't be much extra goodies on pc version either, to bad :p

[After reading Weekend Programmer #5, I get the feeling there won't be much extra goodies on pc version either, to bad  :-

Read though it as well, and it looked rather like Darth Taylor did not know if there was going to be any added areas for PC version.

So there is still hope, and I dont mind if they borrow some graphic from the old game to give us the extra goodies if they need to save time. :p

After reading this thread, I started to wonder... Are these sorts of threads showing up on GTA: San Andreas forums?

Anyway, I have an XBox and can't afford to buy a computer that would run Sith Lords. I also don't live in the US, so probably won't see either version till February. Even if there was a change of heart and the extras were released on Live, Broadband ain't exactly cheap here.

Because of this, I hope you'll forgive me when I say that I would rather there weren't any PC extras. Although I would be grateful if Lucasarts could work out some sort of deal to include the original KotOR's Live content on the SL disc.