Darth Nihilis

So what's the deal with Darth Nihilis?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. So what's the deal with Darth Nihilis?

• Bad Name. Friedrich Nietzsche ought to be ashamed.
    • Stupid Name. "Masked Sith Guy" or "MSG" would be better.
    • I really don't know yet. Waiting to play the game.
    • Super cool villain, looks deadly.
    • Would be cooler on the light side. What's up with the Atris battle?
    • Why are you making this poll?
    • At least it's original.

Lol. I dont want to know the storyline either. I'm quite happy with new videos or screens. I can wait til Dec. I mean ive waited 4 years for Fable. This is a snap. ;)

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Hey, judging by his sheer looks, he does atleast a have a more sinister style than Malak.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

My theory is that Nihilis is really strong in the force. His body is held toegether by the Dark side, man thats some serious power! Plus I think he's goin to be really tough to kill cuz I figure that hes basically immune to pain. But thats just my opinion I could be wrong ;)

Mao Tse-Tung

Lol. I dont want to know the storyline either. I'm quite happy with new videos or screens. I can wait til Dec. I mean ive waited 4 years for Fable. This is a snap.  ;)

Have you gone mad??? You waited four years for an overrated, undeveloped plot, 6 hour piece of trash???

WHYYYYYYYYYY JEBUSSS!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :blink:

:ph34r: The thought makes me shiver...

Guest Darth Banooby7

I think it's Sion who holds his body together. Anyway, I like Nihilis. I just hope he isn't like Malak: Looks mean, but is Revan fodder.

I don't want Darth Nihilis to talk a bunch of crap, laugh that cheesy laugh that all the Marvel super villans laugh (like Malak), or swing his lightsabre around all the time (like Malak), I'd like to see a Sith Lord who is truly dark. It seems that so far, the Sith either chat you up or stare at you like you just sprouted antenni!

Darth Banooby7  Posted Today, 03:45 PM

I think it's Sion who holds his body together. Anyway, I like Nihilis. I just hope he isn't like Malak: Looks mean, but is Revan fodder.

Oops sorry bout that. You can now take me out back and shoot me. :blink:

Oh yeah and the Hutt have you actually played Fable? Its an amazing game. But still to each his own I guess.

Mao Tse-Tung

It's just I have friends like starwarskid who "praised" fable and when it came out they were horribly disappointed. I don't feel like wasting money on fable because I own Morrowind 3 and KOTOR. I just think that if it had a larger plot or something, so many people wouldn't have been disappointed.

My theory is that Nihilis is really strong in the force. His body is held toegether by the Dark side, man thats some serious power! Plus I think he's goin to be really tough to kill cuz I figure that hes basically immune to pain.  But thats just my opinion I could be wrong  :rolleyes:

Think you might be talking about Sion there buddy.

Anyways this Darth N. looks cool but I hope is not a brute, I hoping for a calculating, puppeteer like Sidious. Malak was cool but he was a not so bright brute, hopefully Darth N. is not like that.

The character designs look cool, although when I only saw the mask I thought it was a girl, but really, the names are simply attrocious. Darth Sion? Darth Nihilis? I rant endlessly about this, but I think it's warranted. That kind of name has all the stupid pretention of some bs allegory yet is incredibly childish in it's simplicity. Darth Vader at least made you use an indo-european root or know another language or something. If you really want to do the whole allusive name thing, put the time into it to do it right, like Relic did for Homeworld, or just don't do it at all...........