KOTOR: TSL NEW PREVIEW

Thanks for the link Craftsman!

While there wasn't any completely new info than before there were some things I did find interesting if everything stated was accurate (I only mention accuracy because there were some errors I noted such as Peragus being called a planet when it's the mining asteroid and Dxun being called also a twin planet to Onderon when it's the latter's moon).

According to this it confirms the speculation that there are 3 Sith Lords, though we still don't know if the 3 have their own disciples for a total of 6 Darths.

There will be many HK Assassination droids as they are described to be back with a vengeance.

And PC will get exclusive content unavailable to X-Box initially, this I hadn't heard before, cool!

I thought Sion's legs were 2 fat 4 his body.

Oh yeah, LOOK AT THE B******!!!

Really, I appreciate anyone who looks up info, but don't you dare make light of Craftsman's efforts!

ha, thank you for a proper greeting

Guest Darth Banooby7

Don't take it wrong dude, welcome to the best damn KotOR boards on the net!

on the BioBoards, the Devs were 2 bossy.

Well I really appreciated the post... I don't have a lot of time to be going around lookin on sites lately and some of that info was relatively new... thnx crafty ;)

Hrmm I wonder how the "enhancements" will better the side games. The only thing I can think of right now is an upgradable swoop bike.

I also like how there is more than 10 choosable chars and you choose which 10 you want based on your alignment and etc. Also makes me wonder if you are aloud kicking out the weaklings you get forced with early in the game to make room for stronger new chars.

Overall it's always fun to read about KOTOR2.

As with the first game, LucasArts promises some exclusive PC content that will not be initially available in the Xbox version.

Atleast the PC users gets some candy for their patience.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And PC will get exclusive content unavailable to X-Box initially, this I hadn't heard before, cool!

Hrmmm what does initially mean ;) cause if it means you need Xbox live to get that extra content then I'll have Live by the time KOTOR2 comes out. Plus I'm really glad that it comes out for X-box earlier than PC because it was first designed for Xbox and I enjoyed playing on the console for rpgs because I don't have to click and use my keyboard. (Draws me away from the game depth) I know PC is the best graphics are spose to be godly and better then console but Xbox is prolly one of the better consoles out there. I'm just glad it's not for PS2 with akward controllers and stuff. I know all you PC KOTOR players like to use your codes, cheats and all but I just appreciate the game and play it the way it was meant to be played.

I like my Xbox and my PC's...

:blink::wub::wub::wub:

Pretty Interesting... Is there like different guns and clothing too? There should be like one unlockable force power in extra content :blink:

Srry bout being a jerk above... I just hate how everyone slams on Xbox because they like the codes and cheats of PC versions.

Yeh. Little extras like that. Maybe hooded robes where we can flip the hood :blink:

Heh, of all things that could be included as a bonus, this one should be it :D

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Initially" is the key word for me. All that means is that XBox will get the features as well. Not exactly much consolation since their "extra feature" is getting the game itself first.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The one thing I didn't know was the two party feature. ( Your party can split up in two to solve puzzles/problems.) I hope this feature is accessible in combat. Did anyone say flanking?  :D  Just a cool thought...

Yeah, the splitting up of teams really reminds me of the Star Wars movies. This feature should be fun.

Sion still looks a little horror movieish. I would now have to say that he is almost for sure a maurader, guessing that most of his energies are used to hold himself together. I really hope he isn't the main villian, and that picture has only done more to enhance that sentiment.

Also I remember in the walk through his character seemed to be standing where Malak was on the load game screen, so it looks like they'll have the same role. Hopefully they're just trying to keep the others more secret and there's nothing to it.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

;) Ye, Sion can't be the main because we know a lot about him. And he is a very volatile lord filled with hate and he wants to destroy all the time. Mains usually feel the same way but they are more laid back and try to destroy in the bigger picture.

Sion would be easy to kill i figure... if he's busy keeping himself alive with the force then he won't have much force powers to waste fighting on you :D :p

yayyyyy

That will be fun to see him break apart because he has been distracted by something. :D

This scene could be the reason for the "Teen - with blood" ESRB.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he