• Darth Malak, Hateful Monstrosity
    • Darth Nihilis, Mysterious Masked Sith
    • Darth Sion, Rotting Flesh SIth
    • Darth Bane, Propounder of Only Two Sith
    • Darth Sidious, Shrewd, Calculating Sith
    • Darth Maul, Devious Assassin
    • Darth Tyranus, Nefarious Separatist
    • Darth Vader, Order Through Totalitarianism

Yes especially the ones weighing 4500 lbs. although no one told be if she had a v6 or a v8

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

True, cause girls are always better.

In kitchen. :lol:

and in bed.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

:lol: , kay were draging this off topic.

Back to the sith.

Palps still the best Sith, even if he isn't the coolest.

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I can write pages defending my favorite Sith`s but i`ll just simply write them down.

Darth Vader had the best characteristic ever and he found the truth by returning to the Light.

Exar Kun - most brutal of all Siths. Invented the saberstaff. Destroyed the half republic. Pure instrument of primal instinct and darkness; absolute egoist, invincible warrior, legendary Sith.

at least palpatine is a reasonably believable character, it just isnt plausible that someone powerful enough to freeze the senate, blow up a star and fite god knows how many jedi actually existed, look at vader he has the highest midichlorian count ever and he dusnt go rnd blowin up stars with sith magic

at least palpatine is a reasonably believable character, it just isnt plausible that someone powerful enough to freeze the senate, blow up a star and fite god knows how many jedi actually existed, look at vader he has the highest midichlorian count ever and he dusnt go rnd blowin up stars with sith magic

But Vader did say that the power of the Death Star is insignificant next to the power of the Force..

Wonder what did he meant by that?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

But Vader did say that the power of the Death Star is insignificant next to the power of the Force..

Wonder what did he meant by that?

Most likely that the force can do much more than simply destroy a planet. Maybe it can destroy an entire solar system, or maybe even a galaxy. (Just theories).

The only way to do any of these things would be either with a extremly powerful force user (Exar Kun anyone), ancient Sith magic, or a combination of the two.

"He said Marka (Ragnos), not Malak.  "

Forgot to type Ragnos...my fault.

Ya you know with the goat horns. His people evolved from a race of space faring goats, his great grandfather was the Leader of the Angorans (goat people), and convinced them to sell there soft hair for money along with there milk. They became powerful merchant and later found their darkside powers after the "Great Shearing" a ritual they performed in early spring.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya you know with the goat horns. His people evolved from a race of space faring goats, his great grandfather was the Leader of the Angorans (goat people), and convinced them to sell there soft hair for money along with there milk. They became powerful merchant and later found their darkside powers after  the "Great Shearing" a ritual they performed in early spring.

Speaking of horns, could it be that MSG has horns underneath his mask?

You think they might be Angorian as well? Very interesting since its rumored they all dissapeared when they traveled to Ord Mandell died from eating trash

Ya you know with the goat horns. His people evolved from a race of space faring goats, his great grandfather was the Leader of the Angorans (goat people), and convinced them to sell there soft hair for money along with there milk. They became powerful merchant and later found their darkside powers after  the "Great Shearing" a ritual they performed in early spring.

Speaking of horns, could it be that MSG has horns underneath his mask?

Not unless that mask shoves the hors back into his skin.

Then again, a helmet did that to your horns in fable... hmmmm.

"He said Marka (Ragnos), not Malak.  "

Forgot to type Ragnos...my fault.

Ya you know with the goat horns. His people evolved from a race of space faring goats, his great grandfather was the Leader of the Angorans (goat people), and convinced them to sell there soft hair for money along with there milk. They became powerful merchant and later found their darkside powers after the "Great Shearing" a ritual they performed in early spring.

LOL :)

Pttf. He was just mean.

That's what made him the best :lol:

A ture sith decitful as well.

Deciet is the markings of a wise man.