Atris = Female Sith Lord

Sometimes evil can appear in fair guise. Even in Star Wars it is not complsory for baddies to wear black (or use red lightsabres).

The box art features the 2 known Sith Lords plus Atris fighting an anonomous looking grunt.

Atris and Nihilis may be fierce rivals, so it makes sense to see them juxtaposed in consept art.

Atris may be queen of Onderon.

She may join the party and be a romance option for dark side males.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I don't like the idea, and to my knowledge it's been said that the fading promo switch represents light and dark extremes, good and evil so I don't think she'll be this "female dark lord"

But what if she's both extremes in one person...?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Sometimes evil can appear in fair guise. Even in Star Wars it is not complsory for baddies to wear black (or use red lightsabres).

The box art features the 2 known Sith Lords plus Atris fighting an anonomous looking grunt.

Atris and Nihilis may be fierce rivals, so it makes sense to see them juxtaposed in consept art.

Atris may be queen of Onderon.

She may join the party and be a romance option for dark side males.

I don't mind this idea. The only problem is she's quite a high profile character to be "DS only" in terms of when she'll join your party. Some people who are already obsessed with her (like the Bastila craze) will be upset if they can't have her join them if they play a LS game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It's just not Star Wars style to put a Sith Lord or Lady in white robes with white hair and a blue lightsaber, as of yet, I've never seen an atractive Sith of any kind, so I highly doubt that Atris is a Sith Lord.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Unless Artis has extremely hairy arms for a girl, its not her

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

"It's also been said Atris' brother is the masked sith guys.

Maybe its a whole family of force users? "

By whom??n e proof.I never heard of anything like this

No proof. Just ideas people on the board have been throwing around.

I don't think we need another "I am your brother/father" line in star wars.

Fardragon I think you've got quite an interesting idea. I think that an Atris betrayal, her being DS while pretending to be LS during the game, would be a huge twist to the game.

I definately wouln't mind seeing something like this to give the story mpre depth as far as personal relationships between the characters goes and how that would affect all. It certainly compliments the overall story well when you have more personal substories and twists like this, feels less like a game and more like a real universe.

Unless Artis has extremely hairy arms for a girl, its not her

Not to mention has the ability to fight herself for wallpapers.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?