News Compilation

I really liked that they expanded the light saber upgrades, to me that is really one of the biggest improvements of the new game. On the LA site it said that the Mech droid was going to be like a "moving workbench". I hope that means that if he is with you, yyou can imediately upgrade items

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think that now it will take forever to get a fully upgraded lightsaber, but that a half-upgraded saber will still be far superior to a plain saber.

Do you think it will be similar to the robes in K1? Like you only get one special robe before the very end of the game. So in K2 we will get fairly decent parts and possible the some of the best ones, but at the end we will get the rest of the best upgrades. Either that or they will cost so much that it will take most of the game to earn the money. Unless of course you are unlike me and good at playing Pazaak.

a wookie in the party well ok as long as we dont have to play that monster chess game and he cleans the floors, polishes the windows, repairs the ship, eats the scraps i throw on the floor for him, doesnt speak or groan, never stares at me or il whip him, raise is hand or il burn him. :p

I think that now it will take forever to get a fully upgraded lightsaber, but that a half-upgraded saber will still be far superior to a plain saber.

Do you think it will be similar to the robes in K1? Like you only get one special robe before the very end of the game. So in K2 we will get fairly decent parts and possible the some of the best ones, but at the end we will get the rest of the best upgrades. Either that or they will cost so much that it will take most of the game to earn the money. Unless of course you are unlike me and good at playing Pazaak.

Hopefully there will be no requirement to play pazaack to get things done. It was not a hard game, just a bloody booring game.

• 3 weeks later...

Stop dragging this crap up, I know you like your little topic that you started but you don't get extra points for being irrelevent

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.