The Mask

So, who really is behind the ceremonial-like skull mask?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. So, who really is behind the ceremonial-like skull mask?

• Master Vrook
    • Trask Ulgo
    • Nobody special
    • Carth Onasi's cousin's neighbor's sister's roomate's ex-lover
    • The Phantom Menace
    • Liquid Snake
    • U-DO
    • Feargus Urquhart
    • George Lucas
    • Like it matters? The MSG is going DOWN!

I've been pondering that it might not even be a person, but just a Sith artifact that Revan perhaps discovered on Korriban. The person behind it might vary. Heck, might even be you...

Just a thought.

I don't think so, I mean 'it' is definetly fighting Atris in the wallpaper. Never seen an artifact like that before...

I said george lucas, but I think it is the 'female sith lord'

hes the last surviving pureblood real sith. thats my theory and i dont give a banthas behind what u say to show how impossible that is Nur Ab Sal

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

hes the last surviving pureblood real sith.  thats my theory and i dont give a banthas behind what u say to show how impossible that is Nur Ab Sal

Hmm... interesting. I've been wondering if those are little horns beneath his hood, or just a part of his mask's design.

some have suggested it is a womans hair under the hood.

hes Hk-47. he became a sith lord because his anger for useless organic meatbags became so great when the devs made it his goody two shoes step brother Hk-50 whos in the party this time

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

It would make sense that the new sith lord's a woman. That's why she wears the mask: she doesn't want to be seen as male or female, just a dark entity or whatever.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I think it's either Revan, Kria, Atton, or you and i'm almost 100% that it's one of them, if it isn't you can flame me all you want when the game comes out.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf