Wookies, intelligent

What do you think about having another Wookie in your party?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about having another Wookie in your party?

• Great, I loved big Z
    • Good as long as he is more like Chewbacca and not that wet fish big Z
    • Not bothered
    • No way no more Wookies, I'll kill them on sight
    • Ah, another great poll
    • Better than the last poll
    • Worse than the last poll
    • Stop making polls you ............ (fill in the blank)!

a Hutt would be MUCH more interesting than another wookie, unfortunantly Hutts are rather limited in the aspect of physical activity so them being active members of your party is impossible unless you have some sort of repulsorlift platform...

I remember leia fights a lightsaber duel with a hut... It seems that jabba(and most other hutts) was just lazy.

Well you can have a little of both actually, remember that the Farscape character, Rigel also spends most of his time in some sort of flying chair like contraption, Obsidian could do the same with any Hutt in our party.

i want a chiss they are SWEET. 

But once again JEDI WOOKIE!!

or a FORMER SITH MASTER ON KORRIBAN WHO USED TO BE A SLAVE JEDI!!!(YUTHURA)

OR A JEDI ZABRAK(ILL SETTLE FOR OUR ONE ARMED ZABRAK THIS TIME THOUGH)

Your Caps-Lock appears to have broken again. If it's stuck, hold down the Shift key while you type, and it will bring back the wonders of lower case. :unsure:

manthing2.jpg

I think you mean vocal cords, not guts, unless they are talking out of thier a###.

If we must have another wookie I would like to see a completly different wookie, such as a huge bezerker or female jedi consular.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I liked the idea of having a wookiee party member but bioware did not do a good job with the character. I would have liked to get more out of him after you had completed kashyyyk.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

For those who dont like polls but have to vote anyway!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

All wookies are stupid, not one of them has been a jedi and they can only fight and repair stuff

Not being a Jedi doesn't make you stupid. It takes a certain amount of brains to repair stuff and as for the Jedi thing....

Lowbacca I believe is the name,Chewbacca's Nephew is a Jedi IIRC.

All wookies are stupid, not one of them has been a jedi and they can only fight and repair stuff

Not being a Jedi doesn't make you stupid. It takes a certain amount of brains to repair stuff and as for the Jedi thing....

Lowbacca I believe is the name,Chewbacca's Nephew is a Jedi IIRC.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you need to know a whole lot of stuff to be able to remember were the hyperdrive goes in a ship. And if not being a jedi doent meen you are stupid, why are you giving an example of a wookie jedi?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, you need to know a whole lot of stuff to be able to remember were the hyperdrive goes in a ship.

Remember where it goes?No. Fix one and make repairs on the fly? Yes.

And if not being a jedi doent meen you are stupid, why are you giving an example of a wookie jedi?

You said:

not one of them has been a jedi

My example was to show that yes one has and yes they can.

To fix it, just remember what it looks like normaly and then find out what isnt quite right

:) Do you do the repairs around your house???? :ph34r:

As far as I knew, watching all the movies, owning most of the games and read most of the databank stuff, I found no wookie jedi.

http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/search.asp?search=Lowbacca

Spoilers for the NJO and Young Jedi books.

Lowbacca

a Wookiee, and Chewbacca's nephew. Lowie, as his friends call him, is somewhat gifted with the Force, and is allowed to enroll in Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. He is a ginger-colored Wookiee, with a unique streak of black fur that runs around his chest and down his back. His anger was discovered by Tamith Kai when she had to kidnap him to get to the Solo twins. She continually goaded Lowie at the Shadow Academy, trying to lead him down the path to the Dark Side. Lowie was eventually captured, but was rescued before he could be turned to the Dark Side. Lowie returned to Yavin 4, and created his own lightsaber of molten bronze light. Later, he returned to Kashyyyk to attend his sister, Sirrakuk, in her rite of passage to adulthood. There, following an attack by the Shadow Academy, Lowie rescued Sirra as she battled the Nightsister Vonnda Ra in the depths of Kashyyk's jungle. He managed to save Sirra before a syren plant consumed her. When the Diversity Alliance grew to power, Lowbacca was taken captive, along with his sister and Lusa. They were eventually rescued by the Solo children, and testified against the Diversity Alliance on Coruscant. Following the death of Chewbacca at Sernipdal, Lowbacca and his cousin, Lumpawaroo, were chosen to continue serving out the life-debt to Han Solo and his family. Han, still grieving the loss of Chewbacca, asked them to wait until he had reconciled Chewie's death before taking over for him. Lowbacca was patient enough to wait for Han's decision, and spent much of his time watching over the Solo children. Lowbacca was one of the Jedi chosen for the assault on the Baanu Rass at Myrkr, and was one of the few Jedi to survive the destruction of the voxyn queen. After the theft of the Ksstarr, Lowbacca set his mind to fathoming Yuuzhan Vong technology. With Jaina's help, they managed to decipher that every Yuuzhan Vong ship emitted a unique gravitic signature, which allowed the alien invaders to track each of their ships throughout the galaxy. As Jaina becamoe more and more driven to find a solution, Lowbacca feared that she might turn to the Dark Side of the Force in order to defeat the Yuuzhan Vong. However, he recognized that their work - coupled with that of Sinsor Khal on Gallinore - might help the New Republic defeat the Yuuzhan Vong. Lowbacca later served as one of Jaina Solo's Lieutenants in the Twin Suns Squadron, and was instrumental in the development of the Force-meld. During the Battle of Ebaq, Lowbacca was attacked on Ebaq 9 by the Yuuzhan Vong Warmaster, Tsavong Lah, after the Jedi confronted him in the mines. Lowbacca was speared through the shoulder by Tsavong Lah's staff of rank, removing him from battle as he tried to repair his vacuum suit. When Jaina Solo defeated the Warmaster, Lowbacca was brought back to the surface and eventually recovered. During the final stages of the battle against the Yuuzhan Vong, after the living planet Zonama Sekot agreed to help bring about an end to the conflict, Lowbacca was one of several Jedi Knights were bonded to seed-partners and provided with Sekotan starships. In the wake of the Yuuzhan Vong surrender at Coruscant, Lowbacca was one of many Jedi Knights who were elevated to the rank of Jedi Master, at a ceremony that recognized his devotion to the Force and the trials he had faced. As the many Jedi scattered into the galaxy to help with its rebuilding, Lowbacca joined his cousin Waroo in taking up Chewbacca's life debt to Han Solo

Maybe if it is a new wookiee, it could be a jedi!

Maybe if it a new wookiee, it could be a jedi!

I would really like to see this.

A guardian would be the obvious choice and would be a great "in your face" character.

On the other hand if they wanted to mix things up a Wookiee Con would be a great option. Would have decent Str but you could drop some points on Char and Intel and maybe even some on Con to boost the Wis up.