Wookies, intelligent

What do you think about having another Wookie in your party?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about having another Wookie in your party?

• Great, I loved big Z
    • Good as long as he is more like Chewbacca and not that wet fish big Z
    • Not bothered
    • No way no more Wookies, I'll kill them on sight
    • Ah, another great poll
    • Better than the last poll
    • Worse than the last poll
    • Stop making polls you ............ (fill in the blank)!

The Wookiees are supposed to be very wise. This is connected with their long life spans (I think Chewbacca was over 200 years old). The problem I see with KotOR is that they were not made out to be wise, but dumb followers, who were kept subjugated with the help of their own leader. If the Wookiees were portrayed more accurately in the game I would like them more. I don't have a problem with getting more of them in KotOR 2.

I want to see a wookie bounty hunter trying to rip you in two

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

i hate zalbar, on kayshyk if u didnt have him in ur party the other members annoyed u about it until u told them to shutup, he didnt make u lots of grenades, when u made him kill mission and u use him in the last level he turns on you how great is taht leaving me either hk47 or canderous when i want sheer wookie power. if there is to be a wookie i hope he will at least journey down the dark path or be an obediant slave and uphold the life debt.

long live the sith and czerka corporation

You must have liked Gorton Colu then!  :(

Not at all. Gorton reminded me american religious race supremacists like Farrakhan or Matt Hale. While I like many alien species (hutts, twileks, chiss, masassi, celegians etc) I hate dumb wookies for their terrible language and look just like I hate calamarians (I hate them even more than wookies).

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It seems that Big Z ruined the good image most people had about wookies!

So maybe if we get a good wokiee (of however it is written) this time around it would restore our faith in the wokiee tribe!

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You must have liked Gorton Colu then!  :)

Not at all. Gorton reminded me american religious race supremacists like Farrakhan or Matt Hale. While I like many alien species (hutts, twileks, chiss, masassi, celegians etc) I hate dumb wookies for their terrible language and look just like I hate calamarians (I hate them even more than wookies).

Yess, give us a Hutt in our party!

a Hutt would be MUCH more interesting than another wookie, unfortunantly Hutts are rather limited in the aspect of physical activity so them being active members of your party is impossible unless you have some sort of repulsorlift platform...

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

i want a chiss they are SWEET.

But once again JEDI WOOKIE!!

or a FORMER SITH MASTER ON KORRIBAN WHO USED TO BE A SLAVE JEDI!!!(YUTHURA)

OR A JEDI ZABRAK(ILL SETTLE FOR OUR ONE ARMED ZABRAK THIS TIME THOUGH)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Hutts are supposed to lack the ability to control the force under normal conditions. I believe that this is addressed in the novel, Planet of Twilight. A hutt, I can't remember the name, is on a planet that magnifies the force, and is only then able to manipulate it in a very ineffective way (barely being able to lift a glass). The hutt's inability to use the force is similar to the Rakata's in KotOR, except that it isn't caused by the same thing, or explained with such detail (that I can remember). They are just unable to use the force, but as a result are less affected by it. This is shown by Jabba's resistance to Luke's mind tricks in ROTJ. Through similar reasoning I'm guessing that there wouldn't be any Toydarian(sp) Jedi.

I think that what everyone needs to improve their opinions of Wookiees is a Wookiee Jedi or Sith in KotOR 2. I can see it now, using Sith Rage, while using Wookiee Rage (a possible unique feat). That would be a practically unstoppable melee fighter.

I believe that this is addressed in the novel, Planet of Twilight. A hutt, I can't remember the name, is on a planet that magnifies the force, and is only then able to manipulate it in a very ineffective way (barely being able to lift a glass).

Beldorion was his name....

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I personally thought the selkath were worse...

I second that!!!!

And I'll third it lol. NOTHING was worse than being talked down to by walking appetizers. I hope we learn that manaan was destroyed between kotor 1 and 2 and that the republic discovered a way to repilcate kolto. :angry:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

a Hutt would be MUCH more interesting than another wookie, unfortunantly Hutts are rather limited in the aspect of physical activity so them being active members of your party is impossible unless you have some sort of repulsorlift platform...

I remember leia fights a lightsaber duel with a hut... It seems that jabba(and most other hutts) was just lazy.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

They needed a better bowcaster. If he could have done some serious harm with a bowcaster I would have found him a bit more cool to have along. Overall I thought the ranged weapons in the game were somewhat lacking... Granted they shouldn't have been much help against force wielders... But, they should have been very effective against tuskens and such.