Font in TSL Dialogue

I think that was just because a powerfull voice was talking

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

But in the Nov. issue of Game Informer there is a picture of a republic officer talking (actual dialogue that is not in parenthesis). Also another pic of Darth Sion talking in the green. Also a picture of Kreia talking in green. And a last pic of HK-50 talking in the green.

But in the Nov. issue of Game Informer there is a picture of a republic officer talking (actual dialogue that is not in parenthesis).  Also another pic of Darth Sion talking in the green.  Also a picture of Kreia talking in green.  And a last pic of HK-50 talking in the green.

yeah in one of the designer interviews someone (chris avellone i think) says that all the titles and stuff like that will be green instead of blue this time round

They should not call the game TSL instead it should be called Wonderful Colors

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

And orange is hiding out on the outer rims waiting to make his move.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

But if one should fall beige is waiting in the wings to strike

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.