Korriban Fly-By

Excellent previews...

Hmm... I wonder what it means when the screencap's captions says: "The final attack did not kill you. But you feel the taint of the dark side coursing through you."

Maybe the PC had a bad run in with a Sith Lord ghost, Revan or another Dark Lord?

I didn't know much about KOTOR when I played through it first. All I knew is that I liked Jedi Outcast and Academy and I like RPGs. When I played KOTOR I didn't know about star wars so seeing Manaan or any other planet didn't really "surprise" me. I don't think that matters if I know what planets are in TSL before. I still don't know what is going to happen.

Excellent previews...

Hmm... I wonder what it means when the screencap's captions says: "The final attack did not kill you. But you feel the taint of the dark side coursing through you."

Maybe the PC had a bad run in with a Sith Lord ghost, Revan or another Dark Lord?

Lame !!!

Er, Not you the possible "tainted by darkside plot device".

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I think it is interesting part about being tainted.  I think it means you were attacked after you chose to go darkside.  Maybe the character in that pic is about to be a prestige class?

But the idea of PC being Tainted by outside force and not by his/hers actions is stubid.

But maybe that character already chose to go Darkside.  What if it said something else if he were lightside?  You don't know what choices the character made before the screen.  I don't think you will have to be tainted if you want to go LS.

I meant that the GENERAL idea of an outside force being ABLE to taint you with DS is stupid, although not unheard of.

It's still lame though.

oh.  You don't think the Darkside could leave an aura behind though?

It does , it's still lame...

Though i think it (the DS Taint) is just a way to gain access to DS Prestige Class...

therefore happens ONLY if you're DS yourself. if so then i'm not against it, though if there is a "you are corrupted by DS and must perform X amount of sidequest to purge yourself or turn to DS" i'm going to be very annoyed.

To topic starter (Craigboy2) thx for that.

Things have certainly changed since the last time Revan was there. The place is deserted. It looks like things are beginning to get overgrown.

We know that Revan went a a stint to Korriban in between the 2 games. Could he have done something to make the place deserted, or did something more sinister happpen. Did one of the Sith Lords make the place a ghost town.

Well the planet (that Sith Academy location to be excact) should be deserted.

I didn't spent 2-3 everytime I was at Korriban slaughtering those stupid Sith, that wouldn't let me join them.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I think it is interesting part about being tainted.  I think it means you were attacked after you chose to go darkside.  Maybe the character in that pic is about to be a prestige class?

But the idea of PC being Tainted by outside force and not by his/hers actions is stubid.

But the other screen shot said something along the lines of "are you ready to enter the tomb?". Maybe the PC becomes tainted as a result of their choice to enter the tomb?

It looked to me as if there was a chasm under the Sith Academy itself, the location of a previously unknown tomb perhaps? maybe that is what brought Revan to Korriban?

Since the Ebon Hawk is parked outside does that mean the Czerka spaceport is gone?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

But the other screen shot said something along the lines of "are you ready to enter the tomb?". Maybe the PC becomes tainted as a result of their choice to enter the tomb?

It looked to me as if there was a chasm under the Sith Academy itself, the location of a previously unknown tomb perhaps? maybe that is what brought Revan to Korriban?

Since the Ebon Hawk is parked outside does that mean the Czerka spaceport is gone?

It makes sense. If the planet was attacked (by other Sith or the Republic) cutting off the spaceport would be one of the first objectives itself.

It looks as though the Hawk landed directly in the valley itself.

Excellent. I'll just pop in and visit my pal Ajunta Pall on the way in then. ^_^

Well there are some technicalities on that.

In the first game you either killed him (even though he was dead :) ), or you convinced him to seek forgiveness from his Jedi masters/

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I usally check both, because latly there have been more interviews on the PC section.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It looks like they wan't to make it bigger but it can't be completly differnt inless they're on the other side of the planet. How about we talk about how Korribam looks differnt and whats with those 5 0r 6 people in the video(they ones close togeather, they're not realy noticible). Could the be realy inportant to the story or are they just one of those weird things that try to kill you.

These are the weird things i'm talking about.(and i also see that robot again, but i don't see any robots that it's spost to be fixing, maybe this is the animal thing)

post-1729-1097342224_thumb.jpg

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf