• Kreia
    • Mission Vao
    • Yuthura Ban
    • Lashowe
    • Belayla
    • Ewww! Women are gross!

Agreed.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Bastila of course, no else even comes close.

Actually Atris comes close.. considering she is probably goign to be teh NEw Bastilia of the new game only mroe experienced and hotter. If she has a British accent that woudl jsut be wierd though

Well Influence this is very much a subjective opinion depending on your tastes. So I can tell you without a doubt that as far as the ladies of KotOR go, a real life Bastila would far outshine a real life Atris, for me I mean.

I prefer brunettes, I loved her accent, I liked her character, I found her a conflicted character because of the choices I made through playing, in the end she began to mellow out as she choose love over her obidience to nthe Code in the Star Forge, she took the leap no matter the consequences and I was so hoping to see her character grow and find out what those consequences would be in KotOR 2, so Bastila is my choice.

Atris has been drawn with a real pretty face, and I'm pretty sure that I will like her personality (Unless the devs really screw her up which I doubt). But while many people like her white hair, I don't find it attractive, where she a real woman.

But hey it's all good and if you like Atris more power to you, I look forward to seeing what kind of storyline they're going to give her ingame. Though I'll probably romance Mira (Man I hope they fixed her face a bit) it intrigues me the idea I read that maybe Atris is the third Sith (I don't mean a short flirt with DS like Bastila but a full fledged fall into darkness for Atris) and how this would affect the romance sub-story would have awesome potential were something like that ingame.

WHAT!? Atris is clearly the cooler chick. She woops butt! She's even on the Box art and a big part of the game. She's was better then Bastila. I hated Bastila... she was uglay! and her voice wasn't interesting, it put me into a deep coma. Ooo brown clothes and brown hair.. that's really styling ^^ =cough=not=cough=

*BTW! Are you guys voting for Bastila or for Jennifer Hale* :o

I haven't seen Jennifer Hale before and I do not know if she has experience in voice acting.

WHAT!? Atris is clearly the cooler chick. She woops butt! She's even on the Box art and a big part of the game. She's was better then Bastila. I hated Bastila... she was uglay! and her voice wasn't interesting, it put me into a deep coma. Ooo brown clothes and brown hair.. that's really styling ^^ =cough=not=cough=

*BTW! Are you guys voting for Bastila or for Jennifer Hale*  :o

I haven't seen Jennifer Hale before and I do not know if she has experience in voice acting.

I didn't like Bastila as a character but I admit that Jennifer Hale did a very good job.

She has a lot of VO experience in cartoons, video games and commercials.

She was in Baldur's Gate, Powderpuff Girls, Metal Gear: Sons of Liberty among others before KOTOR.

And she's fairly easy on the eyes in real life, too.

The fact that I'd vote for someone I know nothing about shows how much I dislike Bastila :o Ty for the background on Jen Hale in the posts above... very interesting to know. I am not saying I don't like Jen Hale, I just don't like the char Bastila. With Atris, I don't think there is going to be disappointment because from the art and pics she seems like a very aggressive LS figure and a great importance in KOTOR2... plus I've never been let down by KOTOR so far :blink: so there's nothing to fear. :ph34r:

*BTW! Are you guys voting for Bastila or for Jennifer Hale*  :o

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot I had to base my tastes according to your own :blink:

Bastila was also on the cover of the original box and a big part of that game. I don't dislike Atris, I don't even know what she's like yet and I seriously doubt you do. She may be a great character with a lot of depth or she may be completely flat and uninteresting. So I don't like what she looks like and I found depth in Bastila's character as she began to change half way through the game so what? Does this make my choice any less valid than yours? Oh and her look is hardly original either a young white haired samurai woman, yeah that hasn't been done to death in anime (No offense to either Atris lovers nor anime enthusiasts :))

You don't like my pick, fine makes no difference to me, however I do expect you respect my choice even if it isn't the same as your own.

i don't know why I voted mira i guess a bounty hunter chick is cool

She does seem kinda cool, kinda like a Mara Jade/Han Solo mix to me. I think I will wait until the game comes out until I pass further judgement on her character though. I would hate to build up an image of who I think she is and then be completely wrong.