98 members have voted

1. 1. Multiplayer like taris

• yes really good idea
    • okay idea
    • bad idea
    • horrible idea
    • i dont have xbox live
    • i dont care

Actually I wouldn't buy it. When a game has single and multiplayer then 1 of the 2 modes usually suffers and it is usually the singleplayer mode and sense I only play singleplayer I'd have no reason to buy the game, so I wouldn't.

Important word there.

Just if ever it happens let it be the multiplayer part that suffers, really there are several good online games out there i see no reason why we have to give up the option of having good single player in favor of emulating what online games stand for?

i think the only way multiplayer would work is if on the game there was like a dueling ring you could enter to fight with other people over xbox live, think battle arena in pokemon for gameboy, that didnt take away from the single player aspect of that game, it was a nice extra

Why are we even still arguing about this? Around every 2 weeks some genius who doesn't know about the search function posts a multiplayer thread and anyone who's been here for more than a month shoots it down. Just look at those threads and all our points lie there. Multiplayer+KOTOR=Please god no.

i did this on along time ago in like september, but it survived, and i searched b fore i did this, so all those other topics are copies of mine not visa versa

i also just thought of a new multiplayer type, 1 person could start as a sith in an academy, and one could b a jaedi in an acadamy, and you play turns of say, 1 hour, preferably not watching the other person play, and at the end of your hour it could save the on persons progress and implement him in the game where he was when he finished, and he would turn into an npc and answer questions by how ha talked before

Natural fact about Mplayer & Splayer:

One part almost always suffer and i hate the fact it might be singleplayer part since ill play for that and just that (Otherwise i might aswell play starwars galaxy).

Second i hate to have balance force on me, i like classic hero type being able to build a kickass hero, but with multiplayer there be alot of thing either remove or made to make everyone except powergamers happy.

Third i have a dream = own start rolls and with discussion about that going on at NWN2 forum i hate to think it would be same if there came multiplayer in Kotor2.

Really if you want multiplayer starwars why dont you people play Starwars galaxy, less it paying monthly fee to play mmorpg that bothers you, would be exact same thing.

I for one like to see Kotor2 stay singleplayer since there is but few rpg starwars games out that singleplayer.

I for one would love MP KOTOR. I'm not holding my breath, but I hope and I dream. Better yet, include the DM client and toolset.

MP KOTOR does not have to kill the SP, if done right. And being able to run a DMed SW campaign online would be priceless.

I've got mixed feelings about this one. Maybe have the regular single-player mode, but also have a multi-player mode? I don't know.

But then again, I don't have Live, so it would have to be split-screen, LOL.