PLOT TWIST

WHICH POLL TWIST IS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH POLL TWIST IS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN?

• Genohardan comes back and gets rid of Sith
    • HK-47 is actually sent to kill you by 1 of 3 sith lords
    • your sister is the sith with the mask
    • juhani turns evil and is the lady behind the mask
    • the rakata destroy the star forge

The thing I hated most is simply adding Anakin to the end of RotJ, whoever cast that whiny little jerk to be Vader needs to be shot.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I don't see how some minor changes can ruin the whole trilogy

Having recently bought them on DVD I think it is amazing what they have done with an almost 30 year old film :unsure:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

REally. The Greedo shot has been like taht sine the Special Edition, and the Boy Anakin makes sense if you've heard why he changed it.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Stop dissing George Lucas please... he has created an empire out of his own idea for movies and you all have been ridicouling his work in this topic... ;)

How bout one of you go make millions and millions out of your ideas?

:lol: Didn't think so

HK 47 turning on you would be a twist. Keep in mind the HK 47's Master is Revan  :lol:  Maybe Revan sent HK 47 to secretly kill you.... it is convenient how you talk to him again.

Maybe he was sent by Revan to recruit you if you go DS/LS*, or kill you if you go DS/LS*

*Dependent on which allignment you select Revan as.

Stop dissing George Lucas please... he has created an empire out of his own idea for movies and you all have been ridicouling his work in this topic...  ;)

:lol: Didn't think so

Hell yeah! Right on!

Who's universe is it huh? It's his not ours, were lucky he lets us see it at all! You try making up something that's completely original (and Star Wars was completely original, didn't barrow off the age old Elves and Dwarves species) and then complain.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

:o  Cool thought....

Wait a tic!  :lol:  ;)  :blink:  You get to choose revan's alignment? Is this based on how you were in KOTOR? Or is it just a plot changer for fun...

I assume it will be in the questions in the game asking about him/her. You pick Revans gender from KotOR, so I guess you will pick his/her allignment, a little silly if you don't.

Stop dissing George Lucas please... he has created an empire out of his own idea for movies and you all have been ridicouling his work in this topic...  ;)

;) Didn't think so

We have the right to express our opinions on his work don't we?

I am sure that he never loses sleep over it.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Star Wars is just stupid now.  They should have stopped withthe original 3 movies.

You've made numerous stupid post and that hasn't stopped you, atleast thy're making money

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hahaha... Hades One vs. Laozi...

PS I agree with Laozi on this one.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I don't really se a how there can be much conflict seeing as he isn't even here.

Oh well

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

This I doubt.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

:blink: Didn't think so

when i read this i heard a whiny little nasaly nerd voice :lol: i dont know y either

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

• 3 weeks later...

LucasArts told Obsidian "no plot twists!" so I am going to go with the "no plot twist" selection.....but wait....there is no "no plot twist" selection............

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud