PLOT TWIST

WHICH POLL TWIST IS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH POLL TWIST IS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN?

• Genohardan comes back and gets rid of Sith
    • HK-47 is actually sent to kill you by 1 of 3 sith lords
    • your sister is the sith with the mask
    • juhani turns evil and is the lady behind the mask
    • the rakata destroy the star forge

Don't blame Jolee

being on Kashyk (or however it is written)  for some 20 or more years can do a lot of damga to your head! B)

Especially if all you have around is wookies.

Come to think of it he was a Jedi and he dind't whoop the asses of the Czerka corp, what a  loser <_<

Yep he had Reven do it for him (and he even knew it was Reven!), hmph, I never really got over that 'request'(order) from Jolee, then he just invites himself and the catwoman along on MY temple excursion... he was looking for trouble!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I hate Juhani.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

HAHA HAHA

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Man were just smokin up these two topics arnt we?

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

One of the points in life is ti have fun! :p

As long as we have a pleasant time until the game shows up then we might no break the b....s of obsidian and LA by swearing them all the time.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Exactly B)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Yep, gatta have the party's!

I'm pretty sure there wenrn't supposed to be any huge twists in this one, just plain old fasion story telling. Then again, why would they start you with the traditional case of amnisia?

I can just see that.

Janitor: Why are you out of your cryotube!

You: (during an elaberately planned escape, you leap out to shut the man up only to slam your head into the top of the tubes doorway) Ouch!

Janitor: Are you all right?

You: Who are you! Where am I!

:p  :lol:

Yes I can definitely see that coming for Kotor 3

Yep, I think I would laugh my az off pretty bad.

Although the biggest plot would be if the Rakata would reconnect themselvs with the force and constructed an XXL Star Forge ie someting that can create other SFs.

nah that seems to EU to me. On second thoughts it would be an overkill

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

That would spell "D-E-E-P S-H-I-T" for the galaxy.

Did you notice that some of the later comics are mentioning the Rakata? I saw it in SW: Republic Armor.

That's okay, none of it's cannon anyway. I used to think people who said that were stupid (the "It's not cannon" stuff)

Then I read a comic in which Obi-wan talked to C-3PO (whom he didn't even know in the movies) and I sighed and gave in.

Anyway, back to the rakatan.

It could be possible that they at least reconnect with the force.

Star Wars is just stupid now.  They should have stopped withthe original 3 movies.

I have to agree to some extent.

Ep 1 certainly was a dissapointment plotwize, and while I love Ep 2 its nowhere near the calibur of the originals.

But on the other hand (theres always another hand)

The lightsaber fights in the new ones are rockin wicked! And so far the coolest Bad Guy came from Ep 1, Darth Vader may have been more powerful, but he didn't look as mean with a lightsaber, or as mean in the face if you know what I mean. Ep 3 here promises an even cooler villian with General Grevous, that split second where he held three lightsabers in that Clone Wars Cartoon was somethin that had me out of my seat!

When is that new series of Clone wars suppost to come out anyway?

Well I've got high hopes for ep 3

From what I've heard it has potential.