PLOT TWIST

WHICH POLL TWIST IS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. WHICH POLL TWIST IS MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN?

• Genohardan comes back and gets rid of Sith
    • HK-47 is actually sent to kill you by 1 of 3 sith lords
    • your sister is the sith with the mask
    • juhani turns evil and is the lady behind the mask
    • the rakata destroy the star forge

Or Anakin comes to you in a vision to tell you his your great (insert as many as you like) son .. kind of a twisted ESB twist ..

(which would be pretty weird since he didn't have a father) :)

Or maybe you turn out to be the masked Sith .. you suffer from a mutiple personality disorder! a la "Fight Club" .. that would be weird! :)

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Obsidian is under orders from Lucasarts to NOT include any mindgames, twists etc. this time around

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I can see a combo. HK is either there to protect or kill you...i believe it depends on how you ended the previous Kotor (what side Revan is on). Or, maybe he is just sent to watch/spy on you...but gets preoccupied with killing meatbags. Kreia and MSG being your parents....doubt it. I believe you could have a major connection with Revan or even Bast....like a brother, sister, or even apprentice. Just random thoughts that I'm sure everyone has already thought of.

True, I would guess that something has to be done about it for the DS ending and thats as likely as anything.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I voted for the Rakata to destroy the Star Forge because, well, it's an easy "out" for Obsidian to rid themselves of the Star Forge should you select the DS ending.

Yep, sounds most plausible comparing to the other alternatives.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

how about the sith w/ the mask is actually youre old master, and thats y they try to turn u and try to kill u, and thats y kreai looks 4 u becuz u could turn her or kill her., and the reason u go to all the planets is cuz thats where u and ur master last went durin the mandalore wars and ur tryin to find out why u fought her and maybe u 2 found a weapon and she or he wanted u to rule wit her and u refused.

See that brings up a good question, in the old game you knew which planet had the Star maps, and you could procede any way you wanted, will you have that kind of freedom on the new game, and how, why? :ph34r:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'm more apt for Reven sending HK-47 after you for some reason or the other, though maybe not neccessarilly to kill you (though it would be great to kick him in the gears when he calls me a meatbag... which is inevitable)

HK: Statement: Your a meatbag

Me: That's it!

(Lightsaber noises, sound of reven signing bounty of my head... or simply coming after me herself)

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Yeah right :lol:

I'd say that you will discover that Revan was your son, but too bad you'll have to fry him :lol:

More likely I'm Reven's daughter, after all, she lost her memories, who knows what she was up to before that.... :o

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

haha...but what if malak was your dad?? <_<  :o  :lol:

Then I'm glad he's out of the way, because only moms in the power seat, time to rise up!

Course theres also the little manner of the self proclaimed "Sith Lords", they'll get thiers though... they will get thiers!

Then we'd have a nice family reunion :p

But don't forget your granpa Jolee, or else he won't bring a present for xmas :lol:

Oh yeah... that guy <_<

I already took care of him, and that whining cat lady for that matter.

:Grumble: tell me whose entitled to run you around now Jolee! :grumble:

Don't blame Jolee

being on Kashyk (or however it is written) for some 20 or more years can do a lot of damga to your head! B)

Especially if all you have around is wookies.

Come to think of it he was a Jedi and he dind't whoop the asses of the Czerka corp, what a loser <_<

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom