1. 1. Who is your favorite droid?

• R2-D2
    • C3-P0
    • HK-47
    • T3-M3
    • Elise's "personal assistance" droid
    • IG-88 bounty hunter
    • Volourn

I can't believe no one likes IG-88. When ESB came out he was one of the coolest characters we knew nothing about, and now he doesn't even get 5% of the vote. :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Guest ChaosStorm
What's with this blasphemy???

HK is beating Artoo?  You people are going to burn in flannel hell.

Don't get me wrong,R2 is a real classic, but all he does is "beep beep beep". HK-47's comments on the other hand are highly amusing. :)

Artoo's power is not in his words, but in his actions!

i agree with GoA for once, Hk is ok but no R2D2.. and as for the 5 people who voted for c3Po as their favortie...YOu deserve to be SLAPPED.. i swear, maybe the rest of you disagree, but i though 3PO was a little Bitch and i wanted to break him. r2 was liek a little toddler and he is the coolest droid ever created

-end of story

I voted Ig-88. although i prefer the terminax driod in my previous post.

the reason I choose Ig-88 is becuase He is the driod that killed off his makers and took the otherdriods of the IG assasin driods series and became a bounty hunter.

he made clone of himself out of the other driods, and even uploaded himself into the Death Star II somputers to tranismit his self into every driod in range. went the DSII went Ig-88 died with it.

Currently the body of IG-88 was reprogramed as a bodyguard and now serves someone else.

while IG-88 is loosing at the poll here, this driod had ambition that Hk-47 could never reach, and would make any drow from dnd blush.

the IG series assasin driod is no longer in production,to the bnest of my knowledge, as the head designers are all dead.

but i wonder which series would win in a figh between them, the IG series or HK series.

on another note. B1tch only means female dog

and Ba$tard only means offspring who doesnt know who the fatrher is or illigtament offspring. I wonder how many times these 2 words have been used out of context??

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome