Info for the egg-heads.

Here i have gathered the D20 descriptions of the 6 new claases if anybody would like to see them.

The sith:

Dark Side Maruder.

Level BaB Fort save Ref save will save Special Defence bonus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st +1 +2 +2 +0 Control,rage +3 .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd +2 +3 +3 +0 Bonus Feat +3 .

3rd +3 +3 +3 +1 Alter +4 .

4th +4 +4 +4 +1 Bonus Feat +4 .

5th +5 +4 +4 +1 Sense +4

6th +6/+1 +5 +5 +2 Bonus Feat +5

7th +7/+2 +5 +5 +2 +5

8th +8/+3 +6 +6 +2 Bonus Feat +6

9th +9/+4 +6 +6 +3 +6

10th +10/+5 +7 +7 +3 Bonus Feat +6

Sith Lord :

Lightsaber Damage

Level BaB Fort save Ref save will save Special /Defence bonus

1st +1 +2 +2 +2 - 0/+2

2nd +2 +3 +2 +2 Resource Access +1d8/+2

3rd +3 +3 +3 +3 Sith Battle Prowess +1d8/+3

4th +4 +4 +3 +3 Sith Secrets +1d8/+3

5th +5 +4 +4 +4 Minions +2d8/+4

6th +6 +5 +4 +4 Sith Battle Prowess +2d8/+4

7th +7 +5 +5 +5 Sith secrets +2d8/+5

8th +8 +6 +5 +5 Exceptional Minions +2d8/+5

9th +9 +6 +6 +6 Sith Battle prowess +3d8/+6

10th +10 +7 +6 +6 Sith Master +3d8/+6

Sith Assasin : Unknown (Not a D20 class)

The Jedi

Jedi Master :

1st +1 +1 +1 +2 Force Secret +1

2nd +2 +2 +1 +2 Lightsaber damage +1d8 +2

3rd +3 +2 +2 +3 Force Secret +2

4th +4 +3 +2 +3 Bonus Feat +3

5th +5 +3 +3 +4 Deflect(defence) +3

6th +6 +4 +3 +4 Force Secret +4

7th +7 +4 +4 +5 Lightsaber Damage +2d8 +4

8th +8 +5 +4 +5 Bonus Feat +5

9th +9 +5 +5 +6 Lightsaber Damage +3d8 +5

10th +10 +6 +5 +6 Deflect(attack) +6

Jedi Weapon Master:

1st +1 +1 +1 +1 Bonus Feat,Delect(defence+1) +1

2nd +2 +2 +2 +2 Increase Weapon Damage(any)+2

3rd +3 +2 +2 +2 Deflect (attack-4),

Weapon Mastery +2

4th +4 +2 +2 +2 Bonus Feat +2

5th +5 +3 +3 +3 Increase Weapon Damage(any),

Weapon Mastery +3

6th +6 +3 +3 +3 Deflect (extend defence and

Attack) +3

7th +7 +4 +4 +4 Bonus Feat +4

8th +8 +4 +4 +4 Deflect (Defence+2) +4

9th +9 +4 +4 +4Increase Weapon Damage(any) +4

10th +10 +5 +5 +5 Deflect (attack-3),

Weapon Mastery +5

Jedi Watchmen :Unknown(Not a D20 class)

Keep in mind that this are the D20 classes,Kotor classes will probally be quite a deal different.

Edit :yes i was bored.

Interesting, but I think the powers we'll gain from the prestige classes will be quite different from what is displayed here...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

About the new classes, exactly how would you get them?

People speculate it may be gained through quests, the devs have stated it's not to do with level...

Do you need to meet some prerequisets before you can take a prestige class?

THink of Jedi weapons master- we know they have superior pain resistance and deflecting skills so it makes sense that your pc would need to max out normal toughness and deflecting feats before they can become the 'elite' jedi class....

But what about Jedi master? There weren't any force using feats in KOTOR, will TSL have some, or will you need to have wisdom 22 before becoming a master.

Any ideas on this?

Theres not really much to speculate on at the moment. We have to wait until we learn more.

But as far as it goes, I think having stat requirements would be a bad idea since you get so few of them.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Damn My post didn

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I'm guessing storyline and prerequisite related. You have to take certain skill reqs (and probably power and alignment), and after a certain point in the story you choose which class you take a level in (your prestige class or base class). This is based on previous interpretations of D20 rules (though they don't use prestige; the use multiclass) in IWD and BG, along with the D20 rules themselves and the KOTOR style.

I don't think TSL classes will look much like these. Here is some speculation

Weaponmaster (per level) 10 hp, 4 fp, 1sp good BAB, extra lightsabre stances

Marauder 12 hp, 2 fp, 1 sp, good BAB

Watchman 8hp, 6 fp, 3 sp, avarage BAB

Assassin 6 hp, 6 fp, 3 sp, good BAB, sneek attack bonus

Master 6 hp, 8 fp, 2 sp, poor BAB, faster force point regeneration (from magazine article)

Lord 6 hp 8 fp, 2 sp, poor BAB

I expect you will have to do a quest which requires you to show sutable aptitude for the class rather than have specific feat/skill/BAB requirements. e.g. to become a weaponmaster you have to defeat the current weaponmaster using only your lightsabre, to become a jedi master you have to show great wisdom in solving a dispute, to become an assassin you have to sneak in somewhere and kill someone without being detected.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Is there a differnce between average and poor BAB? You can only go +15 or +20 by level 20. Also, wouldn't weapon master have same health as marauder? Can someone find that Gamespy link with the prestige class pictures and descriptions (not very detailed, but we could use it)? Or maybe it wasn't gamespy...

Is there a differnce between average and poor BAB? You can only go +15 or +20 by level 20. Also, wouldn't weapon master have same health as marauder? Can someone find that Gamespy link with the prestige class pictures and descriptions (not very detailed, but we could use it)? Or maybe it wasn't gamespy...

the "poor" BAB wasn't used in KotOR so it might not be in TSL.

Good BAB = level

Average BAB = 2/3 level round down

Poor BAB = 1/2 level round down

I saw the descriptions in a UK magazine but I can't remember which one as I read it in the news agents (I'm half Yorkshire/ half Scots and all tight-fisted).

Marauder 12 hp, 2 fp, 1 sp, good BAB

Master 6 hp, 8 fp, 2 sp, poor BAB, faster force point regeneration (from magazine article)

I expect you will have to do a quest which requires you to show sutable aptitude for the class rather than have specific feat/skill/BAB requirements. e.g. to become a weaponmaster you have to defeat the current weaponmaster using only your lightsabre, to become a jedi master you have to show great wisdom in solving a dispute, to become an assassin you have to sneak in somewhere and kill someone without being detected.

Im sure there must be more to the classes than that. According to your descriptions, the lord would be a suboptimal choice and I really doubt OE would make one class so much weaker than the others.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

People speculate it may be gained through quests, the devs have stated it's not to do with level...

THink of Jedi weapons master- we know they have superior pain resistance and deflecting skills so it makes sense that your pc would need to max out normal toughness and deflecting feats before they can become the 'elite' jedi class....

But what about Jedi master? There weren't any force using feats in KOTOR, will TSL have some, or will you need to have wisdom 22 before becoming a master.

Any ideas on this?

As ive said before. My theory is something like this: erm... to be a sith lord you have to collect followers :p Mayby get some holocron like Palpatine. The others, i have no idea.

Any ideas on this?

As ive said before. My theory is something like this: erm... to be a sith lord you have to collect followers :lol: Mayby get some holocron like Palpatine. The others, i have no idea.

Maybe to be a sith lord you have to kill the second sith lord of the three. And by killing them you get the Sith Lord title.

Also is there a website that describes the D20 system, because it confuses me.

Evolutionary Development

Marauder  12 hp, 2 fp, 1 sp, good BAB

Im sure there must be more to the classes than that. According to your descriptions, the lord would be a suboptimal choice and I really doubt OE would make one class so much weaker than the others.

That's just as far as my guesswork could go. I expect each class will also have a unique power that improves with level.

Guys, will the maruader really have mor VP than the weapon master? I think not. I mean, firstly, 10 is the maximum. Secondly, weapon master is the marauder equivalent. Thirdly, the weapon master is extra good at absorbing pain also.

Guys, will the maruader really have mor VP than the weapon master? I think not. I mean, firstly, 10 is the maximum. Secondly, weapon master is the marauder equivalent. Thirdly, the weapon master is extra good at absorbing pain also.

There is no reason why a character can't have more than 10 hp per level. In my speculation I gave the Marauder more hp than a Weapon Master because I think the Weapon Master may rely more on finesse but the Marauder rely more on brute force, and I thought the designers might want to make them different in ways other than alignment.