Force Spirits on Dantooine?

I know this is a long shot but what about seeing Exar Kun as a ghost on Dantooine? or what about one of the Qel-Droma brothers?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

You wonder, don't those damn jedi just die. I think since we go to Dantootine again or so I read we should see a couple jedi, not spirits. Hiding away underground, and you seem them with some spirits working together to free the planet from sith or something That'd be funny.

Evolutionary Development

You wonder, don't those damn jedi just die. I think since we go to Dantootine again or so I read we should see a couple jedi, not spirits. Hiding away underground, and you seem them with some spirits working together to free the planet from sith or something That'd be funny.

Another thing to add is that if Malak sent powerful sith, they could probably sense the jedi's presence; so, what I am trying to infer is that, where there is Jedi, there is some DS crap, whether it be pockets or people, I think it would be plausible... ;)

Do you mean pockets as in areas. Like a temple or so?

I mean it as DS force pockets.... ;)

Should've been more clear. I don't understand the way your using pockets. And what I mean is like say your in Dantoontine(sp?) and right say a couple groves from a Jedi enclave lay a temple. The darkside of the force is strong in the temple? Sort of like that? Or what.

Evolutionary Development

From what I understand, a DS force pocket is a place where you can go to get a lot of DS points. If you resist, its possible to not get any but more likely if you fail the check youll still get some. If you want to stay light, its better to avoid them. It is unknown whether there are LS force pockets as yet.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I think it has been mentioned before that a DS pocket is like the Cave Luke visited on Dagobah, the one that Yoda called a "place of Darkness", or something ;) .

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

The star map temple on Dant was DS pocket then.

Yeah, but it wasn't functional, I think. Or perhaps Revan and Malak drained most of the dark power that the Star Maps had generated by then when they encountered them, thus making them more "safe" for us to encounter...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Ever Faith, that sig is huge. Make it smaller or change it.

Your sig is about the same size as his ;)

He had a really gigantic one before, but he changed it.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

If Vrook is a Ghost I sure hope that he is a mute ghost. He could show no emotion, almost as bad as Admiral Dodonna. Did anyone hear him say "Beware of the Darkside", I mean he says it like he's said it so many times he doesn't want to say it but he's being made to.

Actually Vrook showed alot of emotion.

Play a darkside game. When you have your dream about Malak and Revan, lie about it to the Council when they question you. Watch Vrook's reactiion and then ask yourself if he showed no emotion.

Vrook was grumpy the whole time. If you did turn to the darkside then you basically proved Master Vrook was right about you all along.

Vrook was grumpy the whole time. If you did turn to the darkside then you basically proved Master Vrook was right about you all along.

Right. but even so the Jedi Council did not have much choice in the matter. Even if Revan indeed turned dark again, it wouldn't have changed that much; Malak and the Sith would've crushed them anyway. The council basically had to decide between plauge and cholera... but at least in Revan's case they saw some hope (just as there is/was in case he/you turned light), whereas they saw only darkness in the case of the threat of Malak.

I mean it as DS force pockets.... :)

Should've been more clear. I don't understand the way your using pockets. And what I mean is like say your in Dantoontine(sp?) and right say a couple groves from a Jedi enclave lay a temple. The darkside of the force is strong in the temple? Sort of like that? Or what.

Okay... :)

Now, what I am saying is that if Malak sent powerful Sith, as in powerful in the force, they could probably detect the Jedi, now remember Yoda hiding on Dagobah? He was hiding there because his LS presence couldn't be felt, because of the darkside energy that was radiating there...so basically, they cancelled each other out... ;) So, if Malak sent powerful sith, the best place to hide would be where the darkside is strong, whether force pockets or a darkside artifact, like the SM, but I prefer they wouldn't use that as an example (too much rehashing), so, you could find a Jedi Master and a force pocket at the same time, and learn from both... :)

Also: It would be cool if one of the Jedi in hiding fell to the darkside, by the power of whatever they are cloaking themselves with... ;) You know, "I truly see the power of the Sith!" and the other dude is like, "No, don't look at what they have done!" You know, something like that... ;)

I mean it as DS force pockets.... ;)

Okay... :rolleyes:

Now, what I am saying is that if Malak sent powerful Sith, as in powerful in the force, they could probably detect the Jedi, now remember Yoda hiding on Dagobah? He was hiding there because his LS presence couldn't be felt, because of the darkside energy that was radiating there...so basically, they cancelled each other out... ;) So, if Malak sent powerful sith, the best place to hide would be where the darkside is strong, whether force pockets or a darkside artifact, like the SM, but I prefer they wouldn't use that as an example (too much rehashing), so, you could find a Jedi Master and a force pocket at the same time, and learn from both... :)

Also: It would be cool if one of the Jedi in hiding fell to the darkside, by the power of whatever they are cloaking themselves with... ;) You know, "I truly see the power of the Sith!" and the other dude is like, "No, don't look at what they have done!" You know, something like that... ;)

Sounds interesting but the devs need to release some more info quick cos its getting stale in here!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Almighty Devs, give us some info fo that we won't starve and convert to the Evil Ways of Spamming!!!

:rolleyes:

Almighty Devs, give us some info fo that we won't starve and convert to the Evil Ways of Spamming!!!

:rolleyes:

Yes maybe we could start a spamming protest until they give us some more info! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!