I heard that he already had the story for 1,2 and 3 even before he made 4,5 and 6 and his excuse for starting at 4 was he didnt have the technology to do what he wanted to do in 1,2 and 3.

If that were true, I don't understand how (or why) someone would write 6 episodes in chronological order, but with the first 3 needing more "technological advancements" to make them.

Dont ask me why. GL has never made sense has he.

it's because he's a man, right? :lol:

Amongst many other reasons. If 1,2 and 3 had been written by a woman then it would all make sense.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

I heard that he already had the story for 1,2 and 3 even before he made 4,5 and 6 and his excuse for starting at 4 was he didnt have the technology to do what he wanted to do in 1,2 and 3.

If that were true, I don't understand how (or why) someone would write 6 episodes in chronological order, but with the first 3 needing more "technological advancements" to make them.

it's because he's a man, right? :p

Amongst many other reasons. If 1,2 and 3 had been written by a woman then it would all make sense.

OMG. I'm not sure whether to find that sentence as apalling, hilarious, or sensible. Could go anyway depending on your intent. But, since I know your intent based on previous posts, I'd have to go with apalling. Anyway, LOL.

If SW was written by a woman, it'd be one long romance novel. And all the characters would be stubborn and pigheaded.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If SW was written by a woman, it'd be one long romance novel. And all the characters would be stubborn and pigheaded.

TRUE!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Now I know that can only be apalling or hilarious depending on intent. Either way it's rude and tactless. I'm guessing apalling.

"I'm getting the extinguisher. "

Yes maybe we should chill this one out.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What changes where nessasary?..none.

heres the thing if they just left 4 5 6 as they were and just digitialize it and the 5.1 sound it weren't make sense coming from 1 2 3 espiecally some of the lines

another thing to consider lucas could of decided to NOT release 456 on dvd

as i recall a year ago people were complaining about lucas not puting 456 on dvd now your complaining not being your way. even if i wanted the orignal theater release its better than nothing at all

heres the thing if they just left 4 5 6 as they were and just digitialize it and the 5.1 sound it weren't make sense coming from 1 2 3 espiecally some of the lines

as i recall a year ago people were complaining about lucas not puting 456 on dvd now your complaining not being your way. even if i wanted the orignal theater release its better than nothing at all

did anyone else not understand a word of that? :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

did anyone else not understand a word of that? :p

Yes, some of it and I'm not complaining, i can't wait!

what lines? and the reason with the 5.1 is plain silly.

Ehh....

We wanted him to release it, not warp it.

Unfortunatly it is his to do with as he wishes.

Looks ok to me!

And I'm getting sick of this: Just because I have a gun, lawfully owned and licensed, do I have the right to arbitrarily blast you through the back of the skull with it? It's mine to do with as I wish, man - tough.

Ok, so he has the physical right, but it's obnoxious and I think if he has the right to piss on his fans like that, we can piss right back.

Fundamentally, it has nothing to do with rights - it's who hurts who. Now, it's a good thing if we can accept those things and thus get along a little better, but...

Also: He's not around, He's not watching us to make sure we don't bad talk him. I would be perfectly respectful if he was.

Yes but shooting someone is against the law but GL changing what is his is no crime!