New jedi council?

I know dude, it seems like you can never take a joke... :lol:

Well, I take things too seriosly, I suppose. Not entirely my fault but that's how it is ;) .

But to get back to topic as suggested.. If there's a Jedi council out there now (even if the council on Dantioone was destroyed, there should still be the High Council on Courscant) where do you think they might be hidding? What plans are they making and how will it make things easier or harder for the player? Should we even encounter them or jsut hear Krea say soemthing like "The Jedi Council sent me and they've got plans and... blah, blah... and that's why we need your help!"?

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

(Archmonarch)I really doubt any Jedi Council sent Kreia. She seems too much of a loner, like Jolee.

Hmm, perhaps so, but it doesn't mean that she isn't involited with the Jedi council, even if she may regard herself as free from them. also... Kreia is apparently searching for you sicne she's the one who instructs you, but why would she do that? Just following her own goals or someone else's goals? Hard to say...

(Mazzarin)Maybe you have to find them?

Well, if there is a Jedi Council in KOTOR 2 I think we may have to find them one way or another. For example, if you're a DS, you must seek them out to destroy them, but if you're a LS, then you seek them out to gain allies and to unite the last remaining jedi...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I really doubt any Jedi Council sent Kreia. She seems too much of a loner, like Jolee.

Speeking of Jolee, is it possible Kreia might be Jolee's wife?[i know, I'm probably wrong <_< ]

I don't know, from a "certain point of view" Jolee's wife, whatever her name is, might have indeed, "died" in that final battle.

Sounds familiar doesn't it?

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Whatever became of the Jedi council on Dantooine and the High Council on Coruscant, it is known at least that they are NOT on either of those two planets. Or at least not in the Jedi Temple. :blink:

If any of them are still alive, they'd probably be in the Outer Rim anyway........

I was speculating that speculation is wrong?

TripleRRR

Are you trying to be inflammatory?

Let me put it this way: You said something that contradicted what someone said, and I did the same thing. There's no difference. I didn't say anyone was wrong for suggesting anything, anywhere, bud.