New jedi council?

the yodi like person lived and i think the rest of the jedi masters did but i'm not sure if they did

Vandar lived, and then died... :p But there has to be some masters or padawans that survived, preferably yuthura Ban... :p

Damn it, its not astromech!

I know, I was kidding...hence the :p ... :blink:

I play JA multiplayer too much, and he's always in it...always bringing a gun to a knife fight...so does Luke Skywalker... :angry:

:blink:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

What?

oh, nandemonai desu....

I suppose that if you hate himt hat badly, you turned Dark side everytime you played JA? ;p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

shouldn't ur forum name be cosmo kramer or somethin like that. I've seen the painting!

As off topic as it may be, these forums aren't probably going to get any worse so, I'll tell you right quick...I wish I could change it to Cosmo Kramer, but I got this avatar after I chose my name so... :blink: You saw the painting? Cool...I'm going to try to buy one of those... :p

Before removing this particular thread, perhaps a reminder to stay on topic, not SPAM and avoid posting in a personal manner might be in order? Time will tell ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Thank you Fionavar!

Now, what I want to know is, if LS, Vandar survived, so do you think he is helping to rebuild the academy? And if so, who will replace him? I think Vrook survived, probably after Revan left, he went into his personal bomb shelter... :lol: But before helping to rebuild, we will have to probably help clear out the area, standard rpg procedure... ;)