New jedi council?

Ive read of a reference to some kind of Jedi civil war and/or dispute with the Republic, so while the Capital is still under Republic control the Jedi (regarding internal disputes, Sith attacks and issues with the republic) could of been `hollowed` out so to speak, then just faded away (in the open anyway).

Another reference suggested the Republic was barely functioning anymore as a single entity, so is `open` so to speak to the level of attacks required to srush the Jedi.

If they assasinated them one by one then the jedi must really suck....

Well, when you're outnumbered, you're outnumbered. Besides, the many recent deths of Jedi isn't the only reason for their heavy dropping in numbers, you know. There's also the matter of many Jedi leaving the Jedi for the Sith...

After KotOR (LS) i thought i saved the galaxy :( i was wrong  :blink:

Well, you saved it temporarily, and that's better than nothing, right? ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I think someone high in command turnes on the republic, like Revan did. Hopefully Vandar :blink: Could you imagine that little geezer controlling the sith ? :(

lol :D that would be funny. It wouldn't look right though. Also your pc would have to bend down on his knees to fight him ;)

We know that your not the last one, at least two other party members are jedi.

We know that, yes... But does the Sith know? It's they, after all, who seem to believe that you're the last jedi in existence ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Well they were just the training centre council, not the main council which is on Coruscant.

I doubt it exists at the time of Kotor 2 (given what weve been told) but I guess it could be `underground`....or perhaps you have to help re-form it (But the Devs would keep that under wraps I hope).

Well they were just the training centre council, not the main council which is on Coruscant.

"The halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant lie empty, and the waters in the Room of a Thousand Fountains have fallen still, in reverence to the Jedi who fell to the Sith in battle... or were seduced by the lure of the Dark Side."

From Lucasarts page for KOTOR 2...

Well, there may defintively be Jedi in hiding and part of the game might be that you have to seek them out and unify them. Or destroy them, if you walk the Dark path ;)

Huh? Where exactly on the lucasarts page is this?

Will there be a new Jedi council in Kotor2? If u remeber in kotor Dantooine was bombed and it seemed as if the jedi coucil died. What does everyone think?

the yodi like person lived and i think the rest of the jedi masters did but i'm not sure if they did

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf